By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you for or against anonymous?

As many of you know the group of childre...sorry i mean highly skilled computer geniuses are currents very bored..i mean very concerned about how sony treats there customers. So are you for or against what they are doing, hacking sony sites. boycotting there stoors and causing problems with psn. I'm sure youc an work ou my stance on this ;)

I wont be including a pool because fanboys are likly to try and rig to poll :) just intrested to see what you all think ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

No. Couldn't give less shit, I probably give more damn about what Katie Price had for breakfast than what is going between Anon and Sony.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

You didn't create a poll because you knew that if you did, Anonymous would have hacked it and gotten "I'm FOR anonymous" to get a bajillion votes!

wfz said:

You didn't create a poll because you knew that if you did, Anonymous would have hacked it and gotten "I'm FOR anonymous" to get a bajillion votes!

yeah thats why! :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

against they need to get a life or get back to gaming or go to hell or something and stop bothering me and all other PSN users

Around the Network

Against them entirely. Hell, I am against their mother's homemade cookies and would answer my front door with a loaded shotgun if their little sister came by trying to sell Girl Scout cookies.

Why? They think hacking and hampering the flow of product to customer is fighting for customer rights. Instead, their actions have the opposite effect. Everytime I buy a new PC game and have to register 50 different game keys and can only play the game while connected to the Internet, I think of Anonymous and their juvenile power play.

Anonymous like every hacker and Internet pirate is stupid. They don't understand a basic law of nature,

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

The reaction to Anonymous's actions are more closed platforms (think Xbox Live vs. Linux for PS3) and even more stringent DRM.

Thank you Anonymous for the draconian measures the video game industry creates. You are responsible.

Strongly against.

Against. It's pathetic. Sony are just a bad or good as company. These guys seriously need to get a life.

selnor said:

Against. It's pathetic. Sony are just a bad or good as company. These guys seriously need to get a life.

And they say you are biased! :P I don't mind the organization. 

Neither for or against. There are ways this group could use their talents and numbers wisely. I do think it's important for the public to keep some big companies "in check" when they become too overbearing.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"