By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG PS3 Passes 8 Million!!!

Thrillhouse said:
Nice recoery by Sony
It should get to 10 mil easy in early 08. (End Of January at the latest)

i think end of febuary is more likely

Around the Network
endurance said:
Thrillhouse said:
Nice recoery by Sony

What my friend here said. ;)

But the numbers are definitely looking cool.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Kenology said:
How long 'til the PS3 catches up with the X360 in Others?

Cant tell ya the exact hands of times but probably around the time before or in midst of summer.

Although I can tell you that the PS3 is 1,5 million from matching the 360 in others! YES!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

endurance said:
Thrillhouse said:
Nice recoery by Sony

I think, mid march

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

good the price cut worked, that and holidays, i knew the ps3 would do good numbers, but some of you seemed suprised..........

anyhow you have to wonder when their next price cut will be 360 and wii can cut it any time, ps3 not so much, so you have to wonder what sales will be like when the other two consoles price cut and ps3 doesnt

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Well the PS3 might even have the audacity to outsell the 360 WW this christmas. That is impressive which ever way you look at it.

Well if you look at it whilst considering the PS3's predecessor outsold 360's predecessor at a ratio of about 5:1 it doesn't seem so impressive, the opposite in fact.

Hus said:

Grow up and stop trolling.

Lost tears of Kain said:
good the price cut worked, that and holidays, i knew the ps3 would do good numbers, but some of you seemed suprised..........

anyhow you have to wonder when their next price cut will be 360 and wii can cut it any time, ps3 not so much, so you have to wonder what sales will be like when the other two consoles price cut and ps3 doesnt

a very good point

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

DMeisterJ said:
The PS3 this week has passed eight million units sold. WOW. I am very surprised at them. Good Job Sony.

lol at the predicitons in your sig.

"Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchise"

that would equal 65 Million + whatever GTA4 sells. Could be close to 80 million

"Lifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015"

Total Sony Sales = around 255m right now

I want to try whatever AT is smoking. I like how all his prediction are very far away, so by the time the become true/untrue we won't be around anymore to call him on it.

^are you sure they equal 65 million

Yojimbo say:"I dont know why people are buying PS3 in Europe"
"Lol first Christmas in Europe dah"
"PS3 have had millions of price cuts"
"Europeans are used to be raped by Sony"
"Sales are bad its playstation it should sell more"
"Why must we make exact the same threads each week"
lol a f"""g funboy