By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii 2 will get a new controller (french article)

Its going to be the power glove!!!  >.<  lol

Around the Network

Should be interesting to see what they are gonna do...maybe they'll finally be able to hook me into getting one of their products (only if they have the games I like that is)

All rumors.  But frankly, when has Nintendo not made an original controller?  From the NES (creation of D-Pad) to the SNES new shape, 4 extra buttons) to the N64 (standardization of joystick and trigger button) to the GameCube (large and small buttons, force senstive buttons.  I think the Wii speaks for itself.

I just hope it can also be used as a regular controller with full button support.  Nintendo has already said it will incorperate the same motion technology of the Wii so it can play Wii games.  I just hope it also has 4 buttons, 2 shoulder buttons and a D-pad.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

When's Wii3 coming? Slow news day.

Galaki said:

When's Wii3 coming? Slow news day.

Hopefully not for at least 6-8 years!

Around the Network

Somehow I don't see this being true

As noted, if turn to be true, i am a little disappointed by the power.

But on other hand, that could mean that the price will be really cheap compare to other console again .

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

I dont see how they can keep the momentum of the Wii rolling into this next gen.   It will be like pulling a bunny out of a hat.

If they can pull off the same success next gen it will  be pure magic.   There is just no way my brain can belive it.

-For first there competitions more clued in on what Nintendo is trying to do. they should make much smarter opponent's.  

-Even if they do come up with a totaly new controler, Short of reading your mind what is there that can totaly make this the must have system.   My bet is its going to be Wiimote pointer with motion detection, with the normal buttons, but a touch screen they can program to add as many things to as they want.  Thats hardly the" from controler to motion controls Evolution" that launched the Wii into space.

-Best thing Nintendo can do is stay cheep, Keep supporting the younger kids and, Keep making really good games alot of folks want to play.    

-I dont expect them to be market leader again like this gen. 

Carl2291 said:
NiKKoM said:

Why is he holding a self portrait? I don't want to play with Shiggy to control my console...

Well too bad, cos all of us hardcore Nintendo fans would love that.

I just don't wanna play the Mario Party game where you have to rotate the joystick as fast as you can!!