By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Played SMG.. WOW

It's good that you liked it! And believe me... it has quite some challenging stars that will make you say "ARGH! F*ck you Mario! F*CK YOU!" :P

Around the Network

i say nothing i just cry. j/k

rudyrsr8 said:
RobMate said:
StarcraftManiac said:
RobMate said:
Ive played RE4 ages ago.. i didn't like that fact that you had to shoot everything like 20 times

Do you know the term 'headshot' or do you just fail in aiming ... j/k.

I AIM FOR THE BLOODY HEAD xD

Try it on the Wii bc the RE4 Wii controls were so much fun and they added the extra PS2 content. Or rent it and see if you like it, it is only $30 anyways.

i think he should buy it for 30$the game is a steal

very good feel the power of MARiO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

fazz said:
It's good that you liked it! And believe me... it has quite some challenging stars that will make you say "ARGH! F*ck you Mario! F*CK YOU!" :P

LOL...  Even New Super Mario Bros has some freaking hard levels, not impossible but still some are down right hard to pull off, especially if you wanted to clear everything, if you skipped over the hard boards you could clear it pretty easy much like Galaxy, but the fun is in completing everything in a Mario game.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
fazz said:

ha ha, I do the same thing.

Use the nunchuk for the spin, instead of the Wiimote
(Helps alot!)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Thrillhouse said:
Use the nunchuk for the spin, instead of the Wiimote
(Helps alot!)

yeah i also prefer using the nun chuck

If you don't like Galaxy, you are a fan boy... It's as simple as that.

a.l.e.x59 said:
If you don't like Galaxy, you have no soul... It's as simple as that.

Fixed.