By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are there more PS3 fans on the internet than any other, but...

Why are there more PS3 fans on the internet than any other, but...

Sony fans are loyal 111 32.27%

Nintendo/Microsoft fans j... 99 28.78%

i like pizza 57 16.57%

see results 75 21.80%

Total:342

I've noticed most of biggest high profile Sony haters became very quiet ever since Slim release.

And then several of the epic adjustments served a lot of crow to the remaining ones ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:

No theres actually more 360 fans out there....

they're mostly found in threads WEEPING about sony fanboys ROFL!.

If you're talking about the average joe on the street and not the people who post on forums, that would have been true a few years ago.  But even now, a lot of people who were once major XBOX360 fans, buying games like Gears, Halo and swearing by XBOX360 as the best version of all multi-platform games, these people are overwhelmingly buying PS3s now.  Mostly because they're tired of getting their fifth RROD or because PS3 is getting more exclusives now.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Because Nintendo/Sony just play games?

Also, a lot of Sony fans came through with the PS1/2, and the PSP...now that's a big market

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

FattyDingDong said:

but there are less ps3 owners than wii/360 owners?

Because, unlike the PS3 owners, the Wii/360 owners are too busy playing their huge library of games!

JK, I couldn't resist!

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Because the most people just want a PS3, but they don't have the money so they with the cheaper solution.

So they end up being Wii or X360 owners, But in their hearts, they're Sony fans.

jk, jk.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.