By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Piratebay.org + Wii = Free

oh, i guess this still needs a modchip...

which is why i guess downloading PC games is so much easier... i've downloaded too many in my days.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
fazz said:
Kwaad said:

Yeah, well considering the PS2 has only 5 on the top 100 list... And the Wii has... 19..

While the Wii has 1/5th the user-base... yeah. Looking at it. I read the Wii is the easiest console to mod... ever.

I wont post links but, Wiikey looks great.

Let's try again: You didn't knew (past) about torrents on the peak of PS2's popularity (again, past)?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the x-machine had more mod problems. Also, I would like to point out, there were always more x-machine games being downloaded than the PS2 ones. So actually, I would say the PS2 never had a true epidemic on it's hands.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
fazz said:
Kwaad said:

Yeah, well considering the PS2 has only 5 on the top 100 list... And the Wii has... 19..

While the Wii has 1/5th the user-base... yeah. Looking at it. I read the Wii is the easiest console to mod... ever.

I wont post links but, Wiikey looks great.

Let's try again: You didn't knew (past) about torrents on the peak of PS2's popularity (again, past)?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the x-machine had more mod problems. Also, I would like to point out, there were always more x-machine games being downloaded than the PS2 ones. So actually, I would say the PS2 never had a true epidemic on it's hands.

wow.....

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

^ I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. The most popular console always gets the more piracy. Happened with the SNES, happened with the PSOne, happened with the PS2, happens with the Wii.

Yeah, PS2 was pirated more.

The Xbox was hacked a lot, but usually less used for piracy and more used as a multimedia digital download device from what i've seen.

you could argue it had more pirated games per user, but waaaaay less piracy in general.

Besides which. Piracy isn't a "real" problem. Look into any study on the effects of piracy and you'll see that it doesn't effect buyer behavior in any significant way, no matter how easy it is to pirate.

Companies just use it for excuses. Even microsoft now see's piracy as a good thing. Or atleast, being the one pirated as the good thing. They say "If you are going to pirate... pirate us!"