By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Owner In The Hizzouse!!!

Final Fantasy XIII if you don't have it already :)

Around the Network

oh yeah, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, and Battlefield 2.

Omg. Where to start.

I've looked at your game collection and from what I can see you love horror games and platformers as well as first-person shooters.

I say get one at a time not to be overwhelmed.

I don't know lately I feel like recommending inFamous. It's an amazing game and it would get you ready for the sequel.

There's always the Uncharted series but I don't know if it's your thing. Best way to know is to try.

no disrespect but i think you should of bought an xbox instead,  it has so many games Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Gears of War, Gears of war 2

I trust no one, not even myself.

FattyDingDong said:

no disrespect but i think you should of bought an xbox instead,  it has so many games Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Gears of War, Gears of war 2

Funny theat the only two franchises you named start with the word Halo or gears. I think you have said more than you meant to with your post dude.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:

Take out Halo,and Gears....are you sure?

You must get these:

LIttleBigPlanet 2 (and maybe 1)
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 1/2
Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you played 1-3)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (and if you love Ratchet, Quest 4 Booty and Tools of Destruction as well)

I'd also highly recommend:

Super Street Fighter IV
Killzone 2/3
Valkyria Chronicles
Vanquish
Infamous
God of War III

buy Uncharted 1&2, and preorder Uncharted 3.

chocoloco said:
FattyDingDong said:

Funny theat the only two franchises you named start with the word Halo or gears. I think you have said more than you meant to with your post dude.

I think it was sarcastic trolling.

LivingMetal said:
chocoloco said:
FattyDingDong said:

I think it was sarcastic trolling.

Thankfully ,not a a follower of ding dong so whatever it meant it does the 360 no good.