By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Owner In The Hizzouse!!!

chocoloco said:
FattyDingDong said:

no disrespect but i think you should of bought an xbox instead,  it has so many games Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Gears of War, Gears of war 2

Funny theat the only two franchises you named start with the word Halo or gears. I think you have said more than you meant to with your post dude.

:D  My thoughts exactly!

But I took his post as a joke.

Around the Network

hello,

you've got loads of decent cheap games to chose from,hope you enjoy resi 5

Above & Beyond

If you haven't played the previous Metal Gear Solids, stear clear of 4. Just a word of warning. 

inFamous, and LBP are great. Though my favorite game on the system is Critter Crunch, a cool little downloadable game 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

yikes man :D your in for a ride! I want mention all the great exclusives like Uncharted etc.

but daymn you have a lot of multiplats as well 0_0

I'll recommend Vanquish, a LOT of fun! Games like Heavenly Sword, COD4 can be found for very cheap too :) enjoy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Get the Greatest Hits (America) or Platinum (Europe) because they're cheap and great. Some inclue: uncharted 2, god of war 3, and heavy rain. 

Probably get U2, God of War 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Demons Souls, Infamous, Killzone 3, heavy rain and a few multiplatform titles too. 

Around the Network

infamous

dragon age:origins

uncharted 1/2

red dead redemption

assains creed 2/brotherhood

ratchet and clank tools of destruction/quest for booty/crack in time

lbp2

me2

elder srolls 4:oblivion

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Unless you've played it on PC I think Dragon Age: Origins is a good addition to the PS3 list. Just don't download the 1.06 patch, if you do then it'll screw with the Darkspawn kill trophies and make it impossible to get the 1000 kill trophy without buying all the DLC.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (with the Kain and Raziel character pack).

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

hey welcome to the dark side ^^

in the end you got to decide what you want to play but you bought RE5 so you like Action/Shooter games i guess...so some recommendations...

Metal Gear Solid 4 (a must have...believe me)

Uncharted 2...you will also like the first but the 2nd is better

God Of War III

and if you want to try something new that is awesome:

Heavy Rain

Valkyria Chronicles

Little Big Planet 2

I will say 10 games. They are:

Uncharted 1 Greats Hits

Uncharted 2 Greats Hits

Killzone 2 Greats Hits

Killzone 3

Heavy Rain Greats Hits

Resistance: Fall Of Man Greats Hits

Resistance 2 Greats Hits

Demon's Souls Greats Hits

God Of War 3 Greats Hits

inFamous Greats Hits

Hey man. Good purchase. Now that you are 4 years in, there are TONS of games to lose yourself with. God bless you, here we go:

Exclusive

Uncharted 2

Killzone 2/3

Infamous

Metal Gear Solid 4

God of War 3

Demon's Souls

Heavy Rain

Little Big Planet 2

Multi-Platform

Bioshock (the 1st is 10x better than the 2nd)

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood

Mass Effect 2 (includes all mission DLCs except "Arrival" that just came out)

PSN (exclusive or not)

Dead Nation

Flower

Lara Croft & the Gaurdian of Light

There are tons of other games. Also, make sure you are aware of what is coming out this year on the ps3, it has many of its powehouse franchises releasing, such as Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, The Last Guardian, Dark Souls and some non-exlcusives like Batman: Arkham City

You're about to become a hermit...