By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Uncharted 3 Screens! omg the sand!!111

DaColdFlash said:

u guys must be blind. this is an artwork

Remember, this is from a magazine, so the quality isn't too clear.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Um that picture with "OMFG THE SANDZ!!!" is actually just arwork; or at the very least a prerendered scene.  Even the title of the link is "Jaw dropping CINEMATIC images"

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Nice graphics but that's what I expect from a game that is practically an interactive movie.

Uncharted is hardly an interactive movie - even if iyou're being practical. The game has so much traditional gameplay it's crazy. It's much more like Tomb Raider than HEAVY RAIN.

For me it's an interactive movie more than a game, just like Call of Duty. The game plays almost by itself, I feel like a by-stander.

Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Nice graphics but that's what I expect from a game that is practically an interactive movie.

Uncharted is hardly an interactive movie - even if iyou're being practical. The game has so much traditional gameplay it's crazy. It's much more like Tomb Raider than HEAVY RAIN.

For me it's an interactive movie more than a game, just like Call of Duty. The game plays almost by itself, I feel like a by-stander.

I'm starting to think you haven't played uncharted now :S

and btw guys I read that they actually went out and experimented on how sand reacts depending on the wind direction etc etc for this..AND rumor is there will be levels with BIKES! 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

I'm starting to think you haven't played uncharted now :S

and btw guys I read that they actually went out and experimented on how sand reacts depending on the wind direction etc etc for this..AND rumor is there will be levels with BIKES! 0_0

*Cough*MGS4*Cough*

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

game of the year, game of the year, yea yea.

My goodness. It looks amazing. I'm ready to pre-order now

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Expected.

looks good

Cool, but the best way to experience Uncharted is to go into it blindfolded (without media coverage), that way it's the most shockingly enjoyable. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Uncharted 3 New Trailer Incoming On GTTV?

http://n4g.com/news/740153/uncharted-3-new-trailer-incoming-on-gttv