maybe when someone important like IGN or CVG says it it will be real

ign is important?

since when did that happen?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

CGI-Quality said:
mendozahotness said:

oh its lens of fail

So we shouldn't trust Digital Foundry either (the same guys you said would have the final word)? Their analysis practically mirrors this one.

In the end, no it isn't a big deal, but it puts things in perspective for those who want to know tech stuff.

where does digital foundry compare crysis 2 to killzone 3 and state killzone 3 is the graphics king. they didn't even say killzone 3 was graphics king without comparing it.

i need a direct quote

zgamer5 said:
mendozahotness said:

oh its lens of fail

ign is important?

since when was lens of truth even a real source of wisdom either? it its to technological comparisons as soldier boy is to journalisim

they've already been called out for incorrectly stating crysis 2 on consoles has tearing when we know its v locked, they just need to stop lying.

Around the Network

Some people are hurt, its showing.

Oh and IGN can lick my boots, weren't they saying ME 2 was better on the PS3? LOL, we all saw how that turned out.

IGN is a great joke, and lens of truth obviously has the edge in terms of credibility.

CGI-Quality said:

Crysis 2 is NOT v-locked (at least, not on 360). It has tearing, and it's mainly with the 360 version (as an owner of both, I can tell you that). Like Digital Foundry, they found lots of pop-in, framerate drops that come nearly to a crawl, and some tearing, as well as long load times.

sorry, but you need to stop lying too

"Crysis 2 operates with v-sync on both platforms and also seems to run with an uncapped frame-rate"

which destroys your arguement completely

not sure why anyone one would trust the opinion of a site that basically tampers with evidence, when lensoffails sorts their made up li...i mean capture equipment out, then they might almost be nearly not very good

mendozahotness said:
zgamer5 said:
mendozahotness said:

oh its lens of fail

ign is important?

since when was lens of truth even a real source of wisdom either? it its to technological comparisons as soldier boy is to journalisim

they've already been called out for incorrectly stating crysis 2 on consoles has tearing when we know its v locked, they just need to stop lying.

you need people should really read posts before qouting. where do i talk about lens of truth? im talking about ign.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

CGI-Quality said:
mendozahotness said:
CGI-Quality said:

Crysis 2 is NOT v-locked (at least, not on 360). It has tearing, and it's mainly with the 360 version (as an owner of both, I can tell you that). Like Digital Foundry, they found lots of pop-in, framerate drops that come nearly to a crawl, and some tearing, as well as long load times.

sorry, but you need to stop lying too

"Crysis 2 operates with v-sync on both platforms and also seems to run with an uncapped frame-rate"

which destroys your arguement completely

not sure why anyone one would trust the opinion of a site that basically tampers with evidence, when lensoffails sorts their made up li...i mean capture equipment out, then they might almost be nearly not very good

Really:

Digital Foundry:

"In these situations, it seems that it is the Xbox 360 version that has the most difficulties, though there's no mistaking that both platforms seem to lag badly in much the same areas. Interestingly, the really poor-performing sections do seem isolated to specific areas in the campaign, and from the hive infiltration level onwards things seemed to improve, but it's quite difficult to believe that those areas of the game got through QA without someone, somewhere raising the red flag.

The key to progression through these troublesome areas is to employ stealth rather than a balls-out frontal assault, but in a game that places so much weight on presenting different tactical strategies for potential flashpoints, it's disappointing that it's technical issues that are effectively narrowing down the available options. In conclusion, it's fair to say that Crytek has done enough to prove that Crysis can run on consoles - either of them in fact - and certainly the issues the game has in terms of bizarre glitches, performance drops, geometry pop-in and such-like are hardly exclusive to one platform. On balance, 360 has the edge in terms of visuals and general performance, but PS3 more than holds its own, bettering the Microsoft platform in some areas".

Yeah, want to try again?

Also:

"Interestingly, similar to Halo: Reach and Dragon Age: Origins, we do see the odd tear at the very top of the screen on the Xbox 360 version"

Seems like crysis 2 uses a very advanced vsync..lol.

CGI-Quality said:

So we shouldn't trust Digital Foundry either (the same guys you said would have the final word)? Their analysis practically mirrors this one.

they have the final word on comparisons, especially given lensoffails lies.  which they did and I stand by this RE: Crysis 2 on consoles "On balance, 360 has the edge in terms of visuals and general performance" which was to be expected as usual

if they made a "comparison" like lens of fail, or said killzone 3  looked better then crysis 2 then that would mirror lens of fail, all they said was killzone 3 looked better then killzone 2, but they also said that about uncharted 1