By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official: The Graphics King is now crowned

It's official: The Graphics King is now crowned

duh 211 67.20%

no, its a lie 103 32.80%

Total:314

so,what is this an actual competion are something? These debate's are so silly and subjective. I mean no matter how good the graphics are,there's always going to be something to come out,that's better are matches it. I mean is there a prize for being the graphic's king? 

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

so,what is this an actual competion are something? These debate's are so silly and subjective. I mean no matter how good the graphics are,there's always going to be something to come out,that's better are matches it. I mean is there a prize for being the graphic's king? 

not really but a lot of this stems from people saying that the ps3 can do things that the 360 cant, well crysis2 says otherwise at least in terms of graphics.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
oldschoolfool said:

not really but a lot of this stems from people saying that the ps3 can do things that the 360 cant, well crysis2 says otherwise at least in terms of graphics.

well I like to stay out of those fanboy arguements,but I have all 3 system's,so I get the best of everything. 

Carl2291 said:

Just so people know.

If you think the e-peen competition between Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 is bad, wait until Gears 3 and Uncharted 3 both release...

That should be fun.

*pre-orders a boatload of popcorn*

The facts are:

1. That most game reviewers and the loons at LOT have no credibility when it comes to judging graphics on a technical level. They are in no position to delcare anything official. Accept their findings at your own peril.

2. The X360 hasn't had devs really pushing it. A lot of it's big players have been Unreal engine games. Finally someone has come along and gotten something great out of it. For years the PS3 has had Naughty Dog and Guerilla kicking the PS3's ass with great results.

3. The X360 has a better GPU than the PS3

4. KZ3 also supports split screen play, which Crysis 2 doesn't. This is a big engine consideration.

5. KZ3 runs better.

My opinions:

1. KZ3 even looks better than Crysis 2 on extreme settings for PC (which is what I played it on).

2. Crysis 2 is a turd of a game with a horrendous story.

3. KZ2 > KZ3

4. Crysis 2 looks works than Crysis 1 (could almost put this under my facts list, but someone might argue otherwise).

5. When Uncharted 3 is out, everyone will be saying the same stuff about the PS3 making the X360 looking silly, quickly (and foolishly) forgetting about any of this debate.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
oldschoolfool said:

It only does everything.

Crysis 2 is not great. It was just compromised.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Carl2291 said:

Just so people know.

If you think the e-peen competition between Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 is bad, wait until Gears 3 and Uncharted 3 both release...

That should be fun.

Just for comparison's sake I want this same comparison to make Gears 3 "better" graphics wise, although highly unlikely I'd just love to see the supposed "tears of denial" that the other camp will display, IF the tables are turned. Shitstorm confirmed either way, people will continue to whine/gloat

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

deskpro2k3 said:
AussieGecko said:
oldschoolfool said:

It only does everything.

And Aussie, Crysis 2 looks better on X360 than PS3 but, KZ3 looks better than Crysis 2 on PS3 AND X360, that doesn't mean PS3 can't run Crysis 2 the same way X360 can, it just simply means that the devs were fazy luckers.

deskpro2k3 said:
AussieGecko said:
oldschoolfool said:

It only does everything.

Except cross game voice chat invite

Now people can go back and play Killzone 3 and it's going to be better??

Yeah thought so

Gratz to K3, Uncharted is much prettier, but then along with Crysis 2 and a handful of other games that are amazing graphically, the fact there is even a debate in the first place about which is the prettiest, makes this thread and everyone in it (minus me!) show themselves up for what they are.

get a life seriously ...

and the people flamebaiting kowen, selnor ect. Disgusting, get off this site you're ruining it.