By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 3/28 ~ 4/3

Hapimeses said:
non-gravity said:
Hapimeses said:
Nsanity said:
Bruno Muñoz said:
Nsanity said:

Microsoft may just give up on Japan and focus elsewhere on a less Xenophobia region.

Please, enough with that offensive crap.

Truth hurt's huh?

No, you're being offensive. Racist, in fact. The situation you attempt to sideline as simple xenophobia is considerably more complex, and has many different reasons for existing, not just your single racist one.

Calling Japan xenophobic is racist now? Ah I see the Japanese are a race and criticizing them is therefore racist?

Wait, what? Are you saying the Japanese aren't a race? And you don't find his comment in the slightest bit offensive? Right, I see.

from a biological standpoint there is only one human race living nowadays (homo sapiens sapiens), the local variants are genetically far too similar to classify them as different races

that doesn't mean I support non-gravities point

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

Microsoft may just give up on Japan and focus elsewhere on a less Xenophobia region.

I highly doubt that is true since japanese developers are also supporting the 360.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

omg guys stick to the topic lol

Guys, the issue has been dealt with already, please go back to discussing the numbers

pezus said:

No, that's a species. Humans are often catagorized into many different races based on various factors.

in science/biology the word "race" as a taxonomic unit is used synonymous for "subspecies", and as I said there is only one human subspecies living nowadays

Around the Network

Very surprising nos between PSP and 3DS. And the PS3 is doing great.

Mostly even on Vgchartz it will be PSP>3DS now, unlike last week where there were some differences.

The HECK!

Are people just buying PSPs for their dogs too?

morenoingrato said:

The HECK!

some people have cats!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

morenoingrato said:

The HECK!

Maybe but I wouldnt. My dog would own me in racing games if hes as good as he is in the real world.

Carl2291 said:

Well...

I like these numbers.

I will say no more, as it will risk in me being banned or something.

as it should be?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’