By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales in Japan (4/12)

Only Three softs in this week...

Phoenix Wright 4 (DS) : about 160k

Mario vs DonkeyKong 2 (DS) : about 25k

Grim Grimoire (PS2) : about 10k

source : http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/ 

If you need something about Japanese market from the perspective of Japanese, please contact me.

Around the Network

I'm gathering Super Paper Mario hasn't yet released in Japan. When does that come out over there?

19 april

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Phoenix Wright 4... That's that detective one? Holy crap. At that pace their gonna be at Phoenix Wright 16 before DS2 comes out.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

19th would be a great day : NPD charts of march + first day sales of SPM (japan) + japan charts ...

Around the Network

Jesus Christ, are you retarded, Kwaad?  Phoenix Wright started on the Gameboy Advance almost six years ago.

Or maybe you were joking, and the joke makes no sense, which means you are just stupid, and not retarded or willfully ignorant of the facts.

Deguello said:

Jesus Christ, are you retarded, Kwaad? Phoenix Wright started on the Gameboy Advance almost six years ago.

Or maybe you were joking, and the joke makes no sense, which means you are just stupid, and not retarded or willfully ignorant of the facts.

I dont pay attention... at all... to games I dont like. The american one, had no numbers (as far as I was aware) thus prompting me to think it was the first one, and since it is on the DS, that means the 2 and 3 would have also been on the DS, and 4 just came out, thus averaging 1 game every 6 months.

It's the 3rd Phoenix Wright game for the DS, the last only coming out in September last year and they already have the new one out yesterday.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Ok. Well if they keep that rate up, then my numbers will be right still... buhahaha.

davygee said:

It's the 3rd Phoenix Wright game for the DS, the last only coming out in September last year and they already have the new one out yesterday.

Isn't the three first just ports from GameBoy? I am not sure, so that is just a question, not to try to troll or anything.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!