By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why would a hardcore gamer by a wii?

leo-j said:
@rudy

Hardcore dont buy every console, they buy the best console they can get with the best games.

BS they're called gamers hardcore gamers have EVERY console they want and buy EVERY game they want there's no guidelines for what games they have to buy. I consider myself hardcore as I've purchased about 30 games in 2007 as well as a 360 and in 2006 purchased about 9 Wii games a Wii and a PS3.. I prefer the wii I prefer games like mario and metroid Harder easier HD SD it really doesn't matter to me so long as it's FUN When did FPS and games derivitive of Shenmu Resident Evil or Tomb Raider become the defacto hardcore? I think it's ridiculous.

Around the Network

Why would a hard core gamer buy a Playstation 3? Why would a hard core gamer buy an Xbox 360?

...Hard core gamer... Who made this bull shit up anyways... A video game system is a video game system. Besides, will Super Smash Bros. Brawl not be "hard core" enough?

One more thing. You lied. I do not hate America.

This is such an obvious flamebait thread. That's funny to see someone get banned after 4 posts. That has to be some kind of record no?

Hardcore gamers wear watermelons on thier feet and paint thier skin purple.