By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why would a hardcore gamer by a wii?

I mean the system obviously favours easier games from MP3, to REUC and Mgalaxy and TP. So why so many hardcore buy it when the games are easier than in the past?

Around the Network

Halo 3 is easy as well, Ratchet & Clank too, etc.

What's the difference?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Who says the hardcore buy it?

mM

Cause ppl choose quality, and at the same time, those games arent that easy, how can you say that, when Halo 3 campaign or even uncharted was shorter than any of the games you mentioned?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

"easy" game
are u sure there are so easy ?
and if u are hardcore and if u like Nintendo, u should buy a Wii ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Hardcore buy everything. And if you are hardcore you can't miss a console also do you really think it is casual people waiting in lines hours before store opening to purchase a wii?

"Like you know"

@rudy

Hardcore dont buy every console, they buy the best console they can get with the best games.

mM

I think he's being sarcastic. UC really isn't easy. Off the top of my head its harder then every PS2 game i've ever played, I think. Hogishami Ruining Blue Earth was a PS1 game right?

Not saying much... it's not like as hard as games used to be... but it's way harder then your average game now a days. Well Hogishami Blue Earth wasn't so hard so much as it was a grind fest.

Well, I think it is debateable whether these games are easier than games available for other systems, or compared to previous games in their series, but I suspect that doesn't really matter ...

People buy these games because they're fun!

The one, most important element of a game is that you enjoy playing it not whether it is hard or has shiny graphics.

In recent review we have people BIG websites complaining about the difficulty of Trauma Center and Fire Emblem.

This is my signature.