By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think Square-Enix has lost it.

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/843/843027p1.html

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but my love for Square Enix is dwindling as I get older..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Same here. Why not DS?!

Because it has less marketshare than the type of Mobile phone(s)?

My love for Square has been fading for a while now. They peaked with FF VII and Chrono Trigger, and then their releases got worse and worse. Basically all they do nowadays is ports and bad spin offs. They could at least do something with the Chrono series. There's like 50 final fantasy games and only 2 chrono games.

Japan only?! AND on mobile phones?!

SeriousWB said:
Japan only?! AND on mobile phones?!

It is Japan for something they even read a hell lot of books on their mobile phones X_X.

Around the Network
PipForever said:
My love for Square has been fading for a while now. They peaked with FF VII and Chrono Trigger, and then their releases got worse and worse. Basically all they do nowadays is ports and bad spin offs. They could at least do something with the Chrono series. There's like 50 final fantasy games and only 2 chrono games.

Yes, thanks for pointing out my thoughts exactly.

I know I tried to express myself in the game database with Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (just talked about the whole VII series in general), but I got blasted by a bunch of Square"& ENIX" fans, or so it seemed... =/

Now, with the whole Final Fantasy IV thing going on, I just don't know what they've been thinking lately. They're not even bringing the new FF IV remake overseas (at least there are no plans to bring it here)! This is definitely an insult to everyone that lives outside of Japan. It's like if they're saying "We don't want you guys to get interested in what made the franchise great in the first place!"

... Oh man I loved SQUAREsoft...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

They lost it when they announced a Parasite Eve for Mobile Phones... for christs sake SE...

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Squaresoft was a beast.

Square-Enix ... eh ... not so much.

Can anyone name how many final fantasy games came out this year alone? Can you do it on two hands, or do you need a foot or two?

OMG! It's Sega with Sonic all over again! @__@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Dolla Dolla said:
Squaresoft was a beast.

Square-Enix ... eh ... not so much.

Can anyone name how many final fantasy games came out this year alone? Can you do it on two hands, or do you need a foot or two?

Enix was a beast in it's own right. It's highs weren't as high as CT and FF6 however it's games were more consistantly even. I blame square more than enix, cause square was already heading downward before the merger. They were going down hill before they absorbed another of my favorite RPG makers. Quest was it? It was some company that had something to do with a Tactics Ogre.