By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Has this week number been updated.?

I think Sony was at 7.75 but when i logged in now it looked like 7.77 so there is some 20k difference.. but i don't see any region number for Sony getting adjusted upwards...

Btw there r just too many 7s in this week total numbers.:P

Around the Network

Yes, whoever puts the numbers up (forgot his name ATM) adjusts the numbers as he gets more accurate data (I think)

777= a new beginning/the ascension

Who knows maybe a miracle will happen for the ps3? ioi just adjusted the bumbers, the wii wasnt at 17M either.

mM

Yep , with that difference the PS3 will overtake even more marketshare :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Sam Yikin said:
Yes, whoever puts the numbers up (forgot his name ATM) adjusts the numbers as he gets more accurate data (I think)

wOOt.... U don't even know the nickname of the guy who makes this site possible?

It's Ioi for **** sake. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
Noobie said:

I think Sony was at 7.75 but when i logged in now it looked like 7.77 so there is some 20k difference.. but i don't see any region number for Sony getting adjusted upwards...

Btw there r just too many 7s in this week total numbers.:P

7's a natural number in the 7th generation of videogame machines.

And yes like I thought Wii moved into the 17 million range (another 7) with the week ending December 15th/16th. Next week a skip past 18 to head into the 19 million range for crucial Christmas checkouts and the last week of December will be the time when my long held prediction comes true before everyone's very eyes.

20 Million Wii sold worldwide by end of 2007 at the LEAST. Unluckily for Nintendo insatiable demand and supply not meeting this demand made for a worst case scenario where Wii "only" sold 20 million in its first Holiday season to Holiday season period.

World record nevertheless. 

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

yea, I believe the Wii climbed like 90k or so... that week must have been really off for the wii to begin with, this is the second major adjustment made for that week, the first one was like 60k for Wii in others. I am glad they confirm the numbers though. I like knowing when I am looking through old data I have the almost exact thing, and when am looking through new charts it is pretty dang close.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

i think the european numbers got adjusted

yes it was Others week 49, went up to like 400k(390?) for Wii that week

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Here are all the changes in the totals, each due to changes in "Others" data:

DS: 1,650,102 -> 1,706,465
Wii: 696,522 -> 692,247
PSP: 627,894 -> 632,483
X360: 512,727 -> 513,437
PS3: 502,820 -> 507,492

So, overall, the changes aren't that significant.

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)