By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the single best game last generation, do you think?

Personally, I think it was The Wind Waker. Extremely refined, with excellent music, story, graphics, controls and all of the classic fun of Zelda.

What about you? 

Note: ONE game ONLY 

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Metroid Prime.

Okami

Wind Waker was awesome, but Metroid Prime was just perfect.

Final fantasy X

Around the Network

Though question... Most of the Nintendo franchises had great, but not amazing games on the Cube. Metroid is the exception, but I don't like this franchise as much as others so this can't be my favourite last-gen game as well.

Instead, I think I go with Tales of Symphonia. I spent very much time with that game and it really brought me to RPG's (after Golden Sun made a start a few years before).

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Kingdom Hearts

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ended the 6th generation on the highest possible note.

d21lewis said:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ended the 6th generation on the highest possible note.

QFT^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

timesplitters 2

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP