By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is there any new promising exclusive IP coming for PS3 in 2008.?

Here are pics:

The agency

Heavy rain:

having interent problems

Infamous

mM
Around the Network

Infanmous will be good. As will Heavy Rain and WKS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yea, the only reason I care about this whole console crap is because of that, the PS3 has the install base to support its exclusives. They will push the PS3 and all development efforts will be put into the PS3 only.

Multi-platform games = developers win.
Exclusive games = consumer wins.

As much as i'd perfer it to i'd really be surprised if Infamous came out before Mid 2009.

Noobie said:

I hear abt FFXIII and KZ2 and MGS4 big AAA title for PS3 coming out in 2008... but all of them are sequels

So i just want to know are there any new IP other than Little Big Planet coming out for PS3... i m not sure if Little Big Planet can be called as a game.. something like Bioshock... which has helped XBOX 360 greatly. So far none of the new exclusive IP did well for Sony in 2007 from Heavenly Sword to Lair.

Yes, but I don't feel like looking up a bunch of them! (Only exclusive NEW IP'S)

White Knight Story

Infamous

The Agency

Wardevil (08?)

Amphibian Man (PC too)

Brave Arms

Eight Days (08?)

Haze (@ least timed)

LA Noire (think it's a new IP)

I'm sure there are more, but I think these are all new IP's...can't say if they'll be any good because I don't know anything about them since they are new franchises!

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

Around the Network

One word, Haze.

White knight story, haze should do decent, i dont expect most of the big titles to hit till 09

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Infamous, LA Noire (if it comes out in 08), Heavy Rain, White Knight Story, and LittleBigPlanet all look to be not only good, but maybe better then Bioshock in terms of original IP, and God I love me some Bioshock.

Its a little staggering to think about all the good games that are coming out on the PS3 next year.

Im not sure Haze should count, since its going to be Multiplat eventually. Because if thats so, then Bioshock should be taken off as an exclusive IP since the big rumors are it coming out for the PS3 next year, meaning Microsoft only paid for a timed exclusivity.

And for the people calling Crazzy blind... its kind of Ironic, since his last sentence justifies what he did, making you all blind...

And for the people calling Crazzy blind... its kind of Ironic, since his last sentence justifies what he did, making you all blind...

I'm sorry, I don't see how him pasting a list that wasn't even asked for and then telling the TC to look on google after the fat makes everyone else blind to the fact that he is indeed of the Sony camp.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Also, there's a "Rockstar games PS3 exclusive game" that we don't know anything about, probably a late 2008 or 2009 game... it's rockstar so i know it will be good.