By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare: We've Only Used 10% Of Kinect's Technical Capabilities

I am 20% sure that 52% of what they are saying is 22% correct. 60% of the time it works everytime

Around the Network

Tell me when were at 51% power then i may invest.

"But imagine sitting in your living room and saying: 'Kinect, entertain me.' That's where we're going."

This has nothing at all to do with kinect tho, that would just be really good AI combined with voice input. 

Stop fucking about and actually make some good camera based games. Although it does explain why there only at 10% if there busy writing an AI that wont even be running on the kinect hardware. 

If they thought they could extract more in the future, why did they lay off half their staff?

rare will only ever use 10%

LOL... i think they must have say it a wrong way, they should say current ver. of kinect is only able to perform 10% of what a future ver. will be then i believe most of people will agree right... xD

Around the Network

April fools...?

wfz said:

Thanks Rare, for putting out half-assed games purposely only using 10% of Kinect's power.

Pretty much this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Next game they will push 360's power a whole 1% , by adding cute little outfits to kinect sports2 >_>

Didnt know Rare makes games . LOL didnt read the article going to now.

april fools?