By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power - Conduit 2 review

Gamerace said:

And correct me if I'm wrong but is this not the only FPS on Wii with split-screen online?

Goldeneye 007 also has split-screen multiplayer

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network
DarkCronos said:
Gamerace said:

And correct me if I'm wrong but is this not the only FPS on Wii with split-screen online?

Well I know it has local split screen, but also online?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

I'll wait for more reviews I reckon. The text means more to me than the score anyway

Why? lol NintendoPower rated the first 8/10, and it got 69 on meta ...

Red Steel Vs Red Steel 2

NintendoPower - 80 / 80

Metascore - 63 / 80

Same score for the same magazine, very diferent Metascore.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

oniyide said:

^^ ive read certain post where the poster straight up said they ONLY buy Ninty products and i can tell at this point who has what console. im not saying most Ninty fans are like that, but lets not act like there isnt a group of people who arent Ninty zealots

ive read certain post where the poster straight up said they ONLY buy Ninty products

ive read certain post where the poster straight up said they ONLY buy Sony products

ive read certain post where the poster straight up said they ONLY buy MS products

What's the problem?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

^^^ no problem at all, thats a person's prerogative, my issue is when some people act like there isnt a group of people like that out there.

Around the Network

^^^ no problem at all, thats a person's prerogative, my issue is when some people act like there isnt a group of people like that out there.

LordTheNightKnight said:
DarkCronos said:
Gamerace said:

Well I know it has local split screen, but also online?

no, it hasn't. sorry, i read your sentence without paying attention XD

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

wasn' this being deved also for the 3DS (with comparable graphics (besides resolution) ?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

wasn' this being deved also for the 3DS (with comparable graphics (besides resolution) ?

I think they had a test build, more of a proof of concept than a full development. They have stated they plan games for it though.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

@ oniyide

Yes. I only own a Wii. I love Nintendo franchises. But even I can recognize a bad game and shy away from it. Metroid Other M was a dissapointment so was Kirby's Epic Yarn.

That said, I love Black Ops on my Wii and loved the previous COD games on Wii. I bought Conduit 1 and was very disappointed in its lack of online polish, superficial gameplay (though I thought the controls were incredible). I sold my copy after a month of frustration.