By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recommend me some X360 games.

My 360 library is starting to lag behind my PS3 library and I only have two  planned purchases for  full price this year including Mass Effect 3, and Gears of War 3. I will buy Halo: Reach when it is 20 dollars.

Now I want to hear some 360 exclusives that DO NOT involve Halo, Gears, Forza, or Fable (seriously, I will not throw my money at this trash of a series).

The games I have currently are:

Alan Wake, Bayonetta, Blue Dragon, Fable II, Gears of War 1 and 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, ODST, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Star Ocean TLH, Tales of Vesperia, and The Last Remnant

I don't really know what to buy, preferrably JRPGs but i'm open to just about anything.

Around the Network

Before I start to list and find out it's pointless  you only want exclusives correct? 

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

Before I start to list and find out it's pointless  you only want exclusives correct? 

Yes please.

You could get NG unless you already have sigma on the triple

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Beautiful katamari

ace combat 6

death smiles

raiden fighter aces

culdcept saga

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead 2 and Limbo.

you basically have everything

do you have eternal sonata on ps3 already? if you dont then get it on 360!

okay

Kameo - this was decent but not as good as starfox adventure's or Donky  64 in my opinion

viva pinata - have not played this and dont really want to but hey, it's an exclusive

banjo kaazooie nuts and bolts - have not played this either and not interested but it's exclusive

magna carta 2 - look's pretty decent

left 4 dead - ONLY GET THIS FOR THE ONLINE but im not sure if people still play this

splinter cell conviction - have not played this but it look's good

that's pretty much it

I have Eternal Sonata on PS3 and i'm not really interested in Left 4 dead. Played that with a friend and we got mind numbingly bored with the single player. May check out the banjo kaazooie.

If Codename:Kingdoms gets released this year add that to your list.

banjo kazooie is a pretty interesting concept, but the gameplay is somewhat lacking. I would recommend you get it anyway since you can get it in a double pack with viva pinata for under 10 bucks used. I strangly found viva pinata to be a pretty addicting game DX.

I would ask your friend to try versus mode in left 4 dead 2 with you because that is where the game really shines. I found the campaign boring as well, but i can never get enough of versus mode.

Kameo Elements of Power is a very fun action game, though a tad too easy. 

If you enjoy fallout, get metro 2033.

Finally splinter cell convictions is worth it to buy now that it has dropped to under $20 on amazon. Great campaign but very short.

For exclusive jrpgs, you have all the ones I've played and more so I can't recommend you one.