By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats VGC number 1.

So whats VGC number 1.

God Of War 3 119 34.20%

Killzone 3 49 14.08%

Crysis 2 52 14.94%

Uncharted 2 105 30.17%

Alan Wake 12 3.45%

Gran Turismo 5 11 3.16%

Total:348
pezus said:
cura said:

of course uncharted 2 is going to come out on top because (a) most people have played the game now and agree that the game does look amazing (regardless of whether they think it is the best looking or not, (b) other contenders such as KZ3 and crysis 2 have been out for 1 - 4 weeks (or so), and it's likely that alot of people are still yet to play them, uncharted 2 is probably the most popular ps3 game there is at the moment, with Drake being the most beloved ps mascot too, and (d) there are more ps3 fans than xbox fans...and wii fans have no say in this poll obviously. 

False, that's Black Ops :/

black ops is not a contender for best console graphics i thought.

Around the Network
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

pezus said:

Yes, Crysis 2 looks amazing on PC on max settings and it runs really well compared to Crysis 1. 

But Crysis 1 looks better than Crysis 2 on PC.

I hope the DX11 patch (delayed) could put Crysis 2 over Crysis 1 in graphics.

I think I can make Crysis 2 look a bit better on my computer compared to Crysis 1 on the same computer because of how insanely bad the optimization is in 1.

Yeah. Could be but the textures of Crysis 2 are 1/2 quality of Crysis 1 textures... that's already proved.

No computer could change that.

ethomaz said:

So much love for God of War III.

But Uncharted 2 is better in graphics IMO... GoW3 is my third best graphics on consoles.

God of War III is clearly better in graphics, its THE best on any console, YES Im talking about YOU mr. socalled PC! you cannot match THE GOD OF WAR! NO! YOU CANT! you could, but you DO NOT!

its definately best in graphics!

anyway I like Uncharted 2 more  :)

Who ever voted Alan Wake has not played any of the other titles

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

God of War III easily gets my vote.

I've played all those games and in my opinion, God of War III> Killzone 3 > Uncharted 2 > Crysis 2 > Alan wake. I'm not including Gt5 because it's not comparable to the other games, someone should make a thread for the racing game with the best graphics :P

Around the Network

Holy fuck. RUN NATHAN RUN! XD

WOW God Of War 3 made a comeback.

IMO

Uncharted 2 > God of War 3 > Killzone 3

Aldro said:

Ive platinum'd God of War 3 and ..it is really really really good..

BUT..

I personally think:
(Uncharted 3) > Uncharted 2 > Killzone 3 > God of War 3 > Killzone 2

GT5 looks amazing at its best but really bad at its worst. It is by no means a graphic king neither is Alan Wake. Replace both of them with Heavy Rain and Gears of War 2. What I found to be a bit :| is that Killzone 2 isn't there. Now I understand that is sequel is better, but to this day, there are still others who claim Killzone 2 to still be great looking. Regardless of it being overshadowed by its sequel , I still think it deserves to be there. It's not like the game will be forgotten just because of its sequel, its still there...

Anyhow, I'm amazed over the love for GoW3. Kratos is the best looking character imo, no one comes close at the moment imo (perhaps just perhaps Nathan Drake from Uncharted 3 from the videos of him walking in the sand). And the sheer scale and even lightning is amazing in GoW3. Man if God of War 4 comes, Naughty Dog will have to have put up quite a fight XD. Anyhow:
Uncharted, Killzone and God of War are this generations peak and have been since early 2009.

Naughty Dog, Guerilla Games and Santa Monica are all my favourite developers, not just because of the graphics but Naughty Dog really delivers a good story, Santa Monica defines epicness, Guerilla Games gives awesome gameplay. (Not to say any of the other parts don't do so).

I LOVE THEM ALL but my eyes rather watch the following games =
(Uncharted 3) > Uncharted 2 > Killzone 3 > God of War 3 > Killzone 2

^Uncharted 3 is up there because it cant possibly be worse. Even if its just as good as Uncharted 2, it's gonna be the king lol.

As for Crysis 2... played it on Tuesday at a mates house on PC, highest setting. (Lol at the 3 options, none of them was medium or low, it was like High, very high and maximum or something XD). Anyway, it looked really really good HOWEVER... for the BEST PC game.. in comparison to the PS3 games I play (which are the ones ive mentioned) I am actually quite shocked over what a good fight the console kings put up. Needless to say though, Crysis 2, max on PC is a beast.

On the 360 and PS3... not so much.

LOVE YOU ALL <3. Appears Un2 and GoW3 has this poll won.

for me 

(Uncharted 3) > Killzone 3 > Uncharted 2 = (or >) God of War III > (Resistance 3) > Killzone 2 > Crysis 2 console

those are the best looking games ever on consoles. im going out on a limb about Resistance 3, but if it turns out how the previews are looking it could edge out crysis 2 and even Killzone 2 i think. and for uncharted 3, it certainly isnt going to look worse than 2, so its a given that its going to be gest graphics ever on consoles. and its pretty much a tie between Uncharted and God of War, but i might give the edge to Uncharted.

So... God of War III is VGC's #1 (in graphics)?

God of War III in first place with 107 votes

Uncharted 2 in second place with 100 votes

Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 in third place with 48 votes each

Awesome... I think this poll doesn't prove anything though, lol.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P