By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - For Those Who Were Worried About UC's sales.... 12/22 Retail Observations

DMeisterJ said:
tokilamockingbrd said:
besides it is safe to assume that if this is happening where I live similiar things are happening other places.

The PS3 was sold out at my local gamestop. According to your logic, the PS3 is selling out everywhere right? I'm not saying the game is bad, but having played it, it was very disappointing, and I'd not think that people would want to buy the game just for the zapper. Why not buy Link's Crossbow training instead?

Well they'd have to get both. UC isn't bundled with the Zapper outside of Japan. Whether people were buying UC for the Zapper, or the Zapper for UC can be debated however. Personally i'm going to pick up two zappers for UC after Christmas. Well UC and MOH2.

Around the Network

gamespot is a terrible place to do a sample, my gamespot was out of all 360's cept arcade, had a couple of PS3 no DS, no wii-

besides, I said similiar things might happen other place- not the same thing

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

@ tokilamockingbird

Since your GS was out of 360s, it's selling out all across america.

I went to Highpoint tonight (A very big shopping centre in Melbourne) it was open 24 hours, i had to buy a few last things for xmas (I brought my Missus a 1,327 dollar ring and bracelet >.<) i went at 11:30PM and it was so full, it took me littereally half an hour to get a carpark, when i got in there (Finally) i could barely move... i managed to get into EB games for my little brother and there was hardly no games left for the 360 and the Wii, even the PS3 had alot of missing titles... PS2 was selling the best tho.... there was only like 50 games left.. it was a joke.
I managed to get blue dragon for my bro but.

I was talking to a worker at JBHIFI and he said "We got 70 Wii's 30 minutes ago and now we have 8 left"

Arcades were all gone, There was about 4 Pro's left and about 7 Elites.

I got out of there at 4AM it was horrible.

But on another note - i am done for xmas shopping.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

just sold out of 360 elites and pro's
and you know what? from what I have heard, they are selling well-

"Talk about your ultimate backfire"

Happy Gilmore-

give it up Dmeister, your pissed because what I found does line up with your biases- I put picks so people would not call me a lier.

BTW- what I found was consistent in every store I went into(cept CC)
I live in a strong vibrant economic area(10 miles from Disney World) and I lot of stuff is sold here. I used to live in the Northeast(Philly Area), King of Prussia Mall its nice, but it is crazy here, and the economy is NOTHING like it is here.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
tokilamockingbrd said:
besides it is safe to assume that if this is happening where I live similiar things are happening other places.

The PS3 was sold out at my local gamestop.  According to your logic, the PS3 is selling out everywhere right?  I'm not saying the game is bad, but having played it, it was very disappointing, and I'd not think that people would want to buy the game just for the zapper.  Why not buy Link's Crossbow training instead?

i don't believe you , troll

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

DMeisterJ said:
@ tokilamockingbird

Since your GS was out of 360s, it's selling out all across america.

yes

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

tokilamockingbrd said:
just sold out of 360 elites and pro's
and you know what? from what I have heard, they are selling well-

"Talk about your ultimate backfire"

Happy Gilmore-

give it up Dmeister, your pissed because what I found does line up with your biases- I put picks so people would not call me a lier.

BTW- what I found was consistent in every store I went into(cept CC)
I live in a strong vibrant economic area(10 miles from Disney World) and I lot of stuff is sold here. I used to live in the Northeast(Philly Area), King of Prussia Mall its nice, but it is crazy here, and the economy is NOTHING like it is here.

omg how true

I don't really care about what is, or isn't selling out. tokilamockingbird. I have no bias. I just hate when people say a game is sold out at their store, therefore it's sellign out. And RE:UC hasn't even been selling that well in the charts for you to say it's going to have 'legs'. I have no bias, except against people who post these stories.

@ Kirby007

How am I a troll? he said that RE:UC is selling well because it was sold out at his BB. So the PS3 was sold out at my GS, therefore, according to his logic it's selling well. And We can see that the PS3 isn't selling well in the charts as we can see that RE:UC isn't selling well. But if it's sold out at your local store, it's selling out, according to his logic.

you put words in his mouth.... he never said that