By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does the 3DS have any negative symptoms (Vote only if you've played the 3DS

Does the 3DS have any negative symptoms (Vote only if you've played the 3DS

Yes, headaches, nausia , ... 108 44.26%

No, no negative symptoms 136 55.74%

Total:244

I have been playing for well over an hour on just face raiders (been having a blast), and I have been perfectly fine. Im loving it so far.

It will be even better when I get some games (I only had enough money for the system)

Around the Network

it was a little dificult for me to see it the first time, but after a few seconds everything was just fine.. no headaches or anything... this thing is amazing, I got it today ($330 in my country) but that ok, I cannt complain, I just need OoT now...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

no, just got street fighter 4, played it for an hour and 20 minutes and my eyes had no strain whatsoever

The more I play, the more my eyes are adjusting and the less problems I have.

Should be like wisdom teeth removal where it's not even an issue after a week or so.

hatmoza said:

Played my nephews. I can't say no to SSF4 3D.

Eye strain after 30 minutes. That's  just about it.

Don't play a JRPG in 3D or it will take you quite a few years to finish it!

Around the Network

Yes, but I can't see the 3D. Trying to gives me a mild headache.

I played for hours with no issues. The only time I get problems is when I look slightly to the side of the screen when turning my head. The nausea is instant in that case but stops the instant I go back to the sweet spot or look away from the screen completely.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Antabus said:
KylieDog said:

I'm calling BS on the number people saying yes/no even playing a 3DS given how many people have posted in the code exchange thread.

If I would own a 3DS, I would never give my friend code for any 3ds owner on these forums.

I dunno I consider some of the forum members hear as online friends. I'd love to play them online. Not to mention sooner or later games will come out that I will want to play with other people and I don't have enough real life gamer friends to play with. I'm sure games like Animal Crossing will be friend code only games so without friends on forum's like VGChartz who are you going to play with?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

RolStoppable said:
Antabus said:
KylieDog said:

I'm calling BS on the number people saying yes/no even playing a 3DS given how many people have posted in the code exchange thread.

If I would own a 3DS, I would never give my friend code for any 3ds owner on these forums.

That's fine. I am pretty sure that if you were a 3DS owner, nobody on these forums would want your friend code anyway.

I guess that was a compliment. Thanks.

Joelcool7 said:
Antabus said:
KylieDog said:

I dunno I consider some of the forum members hear as online friends. I'd love to play them online. Not to mention sooner or later games will come out that I will want to play with other people and I don't have enough real life gamer friends to play with. I'm sure games like Animal Crossing will be friend code only games so without friends on forum's like VGChartz who are you going to play with?

I know, there are some pretty nice people here. I might give my gamertag/psn id for them.

I'm pretty sure that I am not going to play games like animal crossing.