By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fable 2  :(

I wanna play this game so bad...

Around the Network

Halo Reach or Toy Soldier.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I'm only interested in Halo tbh

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vesperia

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

i am happy to know that i dont envy any games on xbox consoles. 

I am happy with the amount of content on the PS3 which is feed my gamer needs, as well i have PC as well which basically means i have an 360 since i plug in my 360 coorded controller and bam 360 game with better graphics on my pc (i play the ports with the controller since the keyboard controlls suck, yes you Just Cause 2). 

Tho if i have to say one thing would be to have there xbla, but i dont envy there stupid and widely considered stupid MS points. Just use money and not stupid points. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:

(insert something that sounds cool).

If you could have one game that is only on a Xbox/Xbox360  what would you choose?

there is such a thing. :) JK

i would choose gears 2 or alan wake

Lost Odyssey or Tales of Vesperia

I'm still a fan of the Xbox and the 360.  But here are my picks anyway Lost Odyssey and since it doesn't look like it ever will be released on the PS3 outside Japan Tales of Vesperia is a close runner up.  Honorable mentions go to Dead Rising, PGR4, Infinite Undiscovery and Fable 2.  Mayor exclusive that I still want to play Allan Wake and Fable 3.

Alan Wake!

Though I guess I don't really want it since already played it on my friend's 360 n_n

Since Star Ocean and Mass Effect 2 came over, the only game I can think of is Tales of Vesperia.

I am the Playstation Avenger.