By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New R4 card ..... yes for the 3DS

Galaki said:
It's still your fault for not stating it in the topic and people don't read beyond that :)

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
Galaki said:
It's still your fault for not stating it in the topic and people don't read beyond that :)

I don't care. It's still your fault and everyone above me agreed.

so no 3ds games yet, and there is an update due to late may... hmm... Looks good for nintendo-

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

chapset said:

can't wait for the homebrew scene to start it's magic on the 3ds, more power to the consumer

Despite the fact that Nintendo already announced that they're looking to bring 3D video recording to the 3DS later? As well as messaging and other advanced friend list features? Power to the thief is what I think you meant to say. 

Keep your 3D movies, I'll wait for the 'homebrew' games.

Around the Network
Xen said:

Yup, homemade 3D movies is exactly the purpose for which these are purchased. I wonder what we'll hear of next ;)

call me naive, but playing movies on my DS, was the only reason i bought my M3, i had googled "DS Movie Player" and found it that way and ordered it. i only found out much later that it could also play games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

R4i-SDHC 3DS card support latest N3DS perfectly

I had a great journey last week,I visited the great wall in Beijing China and took flight to Shenzhen, the most beautiful city in China.

There are two achievements in this city: I have met some beautiful girls and came across a amazing R4i-SDHC 3DS burn card. This R4i-SDHC 3DS card support the lastest 3DS perfectly, 100% compatibility with 3DS, supports clean ROM - works on all operating system functions. Also this R4i SDHC 3DS card upgradable Firmware (OS / Bios / Kernel).

It is very convenienct to use this R4i-SDHC 3DS card, simply connect the R4i-SDHC 3DS card to the PC using your card reader. Then, you have to copy the firmware files, which normally download it from website, you can view more details here http://www.ps3breakr4.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-p-24.html,so that I bought two without hesitation(one for my friend as gift).

becold said:

I had a great journey last week,I visited the great wall in Beijing China and took flight to Shenzhen, the most beautiful city in China.

There are two achievements in this city: I have met some beautiful girls and came across a amazing R4i-SDHC 3DS burn card. This R4i-SDHC 3DS card support the lastest 3DS perfectly, 100% compatibility with 3DS, supports clean ROM - works on all operating system functions. Also this R4i SDHC 3DS card upgradable Firmware (OS / Bios / Kernel).

It is very convenienct to use this R4i-SDHC 3DS card, simply connect the R4i-SDHC 3DS card to the PC using your card reader. Then, you have to copy the firmware files, which normally download it from website, you can view more details here http://www.ps3breakr4.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-p-24.html,so that I bought two without hesitation(one for my friend as gift).

Your advertising could be much better.

Cut down on the R4 name a lot to make it not so obvious and the link should show text label or simply make the "here" as your link text to cover up your tracks.

Finally, you need to expand your adventures with the hot girls in more details to grab our attention and distract us from your obvious ad.

But, your writing is much better than most professional video games review articles. I give you credit for that.

Galaki said:
becold said:

Your advertising could be much better.

Cut down on the R4 name a lot to make it not so obvious and the link should show text label or simply make the "here" as your link text to cover up your tracks.

Finally, you need to expand your adventures with the hot girls in more details to grab our attention and distract us from your obvious ad.

But, your writing is much better than most professional video games review articles. I give you credit for that.

I'm quite disappointed as well, that he got into the wrong details. Well, back to spammer school he should be sent

Even without the option to play 3DS on the card the timeframe it is out is surprising, better unbelievable. On the other hand maybe they just relabeled it, put another design on it, so our "bejing-tourist" can promote it to sheep who would by that crap. I remember, that there were rumours, that the dsi-card didn't work at the beginning at all. But sold is sold for Bejing-guy

alfredofroylan said:
iasta said:

... Have people read the source and look a little around? This still can only play the DS games, not the 3DS one, hey, that card also work on regular DS.

I never said this R4 card play 3DS games, I only mention the 3D Movies option that is advertaised with this thing.

Sorry, my post was not against the OP particulary, but against the first answers. They saying like the 3DS was hack, that's not the case.

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.