By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Level-5 To Show 20 Titles At Level-5 Vision This Year!

Level-5's annual "Level-5 Vision" press conference is usually packed full of new game announcements. The pattern will hold true this year as well.

In an interview with Nikkei Trendy, CEO Akihiro Hino said to expect around 20 title announcements. Last year's Level-5 Vision saw 10 title announcements, he reminded.

Expectedly, he wouldn't get too specific about what we can expect. The title list includes mobile content. Additionally, he said to expect major surprises, even more surprising than last year's Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney announcement. He also said to expect something that, similar to Ni no Kuni's collaboration with Studio Ghibli, reaches out from the game industry.

It should be noted that the use of the word "announcement" can be pretty vague in Japanese contexts. It's possible (and likely, given the numbers) that these announcements aren't just new titles but include new details on previously announced titles.

As reported earlier, Level-5 Vision will also be the announcement point for the studio's overseas plans.

This year's Level-5 Vision will most likely be held around August, Hino told the site.

Source

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Bigger than the Vs? Layton going multiplatform? lol can't think of anything else

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

<hoping for some news on their rpgs>

Dark Cloud 3? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PS3 NEEDS A SOLID EXCLUSIVE RPG.

calibrate` said:

Dark Cloud 3? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PS3 NEEDS A SOLID EXCLUSIVE RPG.

No dark cloud 3 on NGP!

Around the Network

I hope their vision is nothing like Microsoft's

i cant wait =)

in august so that means more surprises after e3

I <3 Level5

Rogue Galaxy 2 please!!!

Oh more games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Hopefully we'll finally get a trailer of DQX and whatever other DQ they are working on.