By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will PS3 start outselling the 360 in Americas?

When will PS3 start outselling the 360 in Americas?

in 3 months 85 36.48%

in 6 months 148 63.52%

Total:233

after another price cut?

anyways why does it need to? its already outselling the 360 WW and the gap is shrinking.....

Around the Network
sparticus112b said:

It's just cause mine just happened and I'm still pouting about it.  I'm sure it will be determined that the slim is a piece of crap in due time anyway.  When I e-mailed Microsoft they gave the lamest excuse.  They actually put "The nature of the console itself is very complex, as it's a consumer electronic product that contains more than 1,700 different components and 500 million transistors" in the response e-mail.  Cause that is the only complex console ever made or something.

Y'know if you call them and come of civilized and not a douche then quite often they will fix it for free outside of warranty anyways.(Not saying that you are) 

Happened to me when I lost it outside of warranty 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

AussieGecko said:
butcherknife said:

When Sony drops the price to $199.

ms will have it around 99 or something close at that time with kinect so i highly doubt it

oh? 99$ x360s huh? joke? lulz

On a consistent basis, never.

I say Never due to the fact that as soon as Sony drops the price so will MS and Nintendo will likely follow. 

Around the Network

I think the next price drop will be 50 for both consoles and MS should get rid of the Arcade version overall its not really helping them in terms of sales.