By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 Screenshot Shows Detailed Difference Between PS3/360 Versions

so the only differences are AA and contrast? 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I'm sorry but those screenshots are trash. The MP demo I played on my 360 (which was most likely an older build) looked five times better then those screenshots.

Nsanity said:
D-Joe said:

when i play 360 version,it didn't that black like this screenshot...weather?

Different builds from the multiplayer.

exactly.

Just look at the HUD

Barozi said:
Nsanity said:
D-Joe said:

when i play 360 version,it didn't that black like this screenshot...weather?

Different builds from the multiplayer.

exactly.

Just look at the HUD

well i just find this
looks far better than demo?

kowenicki said:

thats bull...  if you look properly the only difference is the contrast and these will be old shots anyway.

nice try though.

I'll wait for a proper comparison thanks...

This

Around the Network

are people in this thread seriously questioning why a single player version of something looks better than multiplayer? I just dont believe it... crazyiness haha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

ArcticGabe said:
baggy said:

Ps3 version looks way better but is that because of the different weather on the 2 screenshots?

You mean way more blurry?

Are you sure that isn't just your ignorance telling you its blurry???  From here ps3 picture look better which Im assuming is because the 2 pictures have differnt weather thus me asking a serious quesntion about it then you making your sarcastic reply >.>

That's weird... The 360 version has the reflection of the boat in the picture but the reflection of the sky is just black.

The BuShA owns all!

zarx said:

so the only differences are AA and contrast? 

man the hud is soo hard to read on the ps3 version (same with the demo) they need to fix that, it shouldnt be hard