By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, Conduit 2, Head to Head to head!!!!

I am only buying conduit2, the 1st was good, no so good, but not that bad either... I hope HVS had the time to improve some of the flaws of the first game... I played portal on steam when it was free and despite the fact that was a very unique game I really didnt like it, it was amazing at the begining but after a while just meh... maybe later if a see a good deal on steam... MK died for me after mk4... So no thanks...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

I'm picking up mortal kombat day 1! Maybe the conduit 2 at some point in my life.

As far as sales go, id have to say MK first. Going by everyone else id say 2nd is portal, then 3rd is conduit. Mortal Kombat is an established franchise and even the more recent game have all sold over 2-3 mil (even shoalin monks managed 1 mil). I havent seen people this hyped for a MK game since back in the Super Nintendo days.

I admit im not familiar with the sales of the first portal game, I know the slaes of the orange box are at least 1.5 mil according to VGC, but i dont know how much total with steam and everything else.

Heres hoping conduit 2 outsells the first

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

oniyide said:

All three of these are coming the same day, april 19th. WHich one are you getting week 1, or which 2 are you getting? or maybe them all?? Which one will do the best.

Kratos is tempting but ive never been a MK fan so thats a pass for me. but PORTAL 2, hell yes!! Conduit 1 was not all that dont know how 2 will shape up. wait and see on that one.

I think MK will do the best it is more known than the rest. despite Kratos being in PS3 i think the 360 version will do better, Portal 2 will follow. Im thinking most people will buy it on Steam for PC, and then the 360 and PS3 version because orange box ran like crap. Conduit 2, who knows what that will do

Can't see that happening.Even in America,360's strongest market,MK(PS3) has more pre-orders than MK(360).EMEAA is a default win for the PS3 version.

MKFTW!

MK and Portal2 will do good, Conduit 2 will not.

Im getting MK only

Around the Network

I will probably buy Mortal Kombat and Conduit 2 day one

None of the three. Portal 2 only when it's cheap on Steam, too.

Well since it's BANNED in Australia because so dickless old fossil can't decide when to meet up to do their job, its gonna have to be portal... I'll get MK as an import eventually... after testing the water on the supposed import block for this game from Aus. costume (yea right).

Only MK

It feels like X-mas with all those games coming up .. I am not getting any of them first day..DW 7 is coming end of the month and probably will take some time ^^'