By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need a suggestion

Hey guys need your help on something

I need video game/s suggestions. I need some video games that my gf can enjoy. She is not into anything violent so no FPS, Action etc. Her fave game series is the Layton series, she loves puzzle games. Any suggestions? Co-Op play would be awesome too if possible

a friend recommended me Stacked...is that a good choice?

Appreciate it :).

EditL I want the recommendations for the PS3 :) thanks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

what consoles do you have?  im guessing you have at least a ps3 judging by your signature (very nice btw).  little big planet 1/2 is great.  theres mini puzzles in the levels and its co-op.  im also sure you can find online levels that are straight puzzles.  i found an online mini golf game which is great.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

What about flower or flow?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

heavy rain maybe?

new super mario bros wii....  if gombas are too violent, there's bubble mode!

and it's coop

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Timeless classics:
The Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
(both available as Special Editions on PC&Mac via Steam/PSN/XBLA/iOS)

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut (availabale on PC via GOG or Steam/Mac/Wii/DS)
The Longest Journey (available on PC via GOG or Steam)

4 of the best point&click adventure games ever made, 4 brilliant games for people who love story-driven games with puzzles.

Recently released on PC/360: Gray Matter
(I haven't played it yet, but it got automatic attention from point&click fans around the world because it's the new game from Jane Jensen, who's one of the few famous female designers in videogaming history)

Very useful link for people who look for great point&click/puzzle games: http://www.adventuregamers.com/recommendations.php

- LittleBigPlanet 1 or 2 
- Modnation Racers
- Echochrome 1 or 2

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Ah, I see now that you want recommendations only for PS3, so

- Monkey Island 1&2 (Special Editions/PSN) I can't recommend them enough, 2 of the best and funniest p&c games ever
- Stacking (PSN, I haven't played it yet but I'm already ~90% sure that it won't disappoint me)
- Back to the Future: The Game (PSN, latest Telltale point&click game, currently releasing in 5 episodes)
- Heavy Rain

Modnation Racers

LittleBigPlanet 2

Heavy Rain

Grab Turismo 5 (if she likes driving/racing of course)

Flower

thanks for the inpput guys :D keep em coming

and again did anyone try stacked?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!