By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ron Paul For President in 2008

Branko2166 said:
Whoever wins the presidency won't make much of a difference. In the end those that are elected are merely pawns for the powerful people that work behind the scenes.

I say the Jews, oh yeah I went their baby.

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:
Branko2166 said:
Whoever wins the presidency won't make much of a difference. In the end those that are elected are merely pawns for the powerful people that work behind the scenes.

I'll use my pokemanz to defeat you go Jewmon and arabmon, user dirty bombs on them infadels.

but on a serious note, I have no idea who these people are or what they represent, hell my country just went through it's election and Labour won, about time too cause the liberals were just pure evil, I bet they made a pact with the devil him self, anyways, carry on. 

If only the world politics were as simple as video games :(

instead of waging wars, they should have a best out of match in counter strike/pokemon/starcraft, each country in the war would elect their strongest player, and then the war will begin.

Although Koreans would win the war if it versed america in starcraft. lolz

Branko2166 said:

I'll use my pokemanz to defeat you go Jewmon and arabmon, user dirty bombs on them infadels.

but on a serious note, I have no idea who these people are or what they represent, hell my country just went through it's election and Labour won, about time too cause the liberals were just pure evil, I bet they made a pact with the devil him self, anyways, carry on. 

you are a great deal of fun^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, Entroper. Let me just say this in parting: The reason that article is available is apparently because some white supremacist liked it enough to post it on the Internet. (And yes I am fully aware that proves nothing.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Here in Midland Michigan We had about 8-10 Ron Paul people with signs outside this weekend. It was pretty cool. There was someone filming it, and I waved to them, so for all I know I could have made it to their site.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Ron Paul seems well intentioned enough. I'm a bit confused, though, because some people are giving some pretty compelling arguments that he'd be bad for the nation. Then again, who isn't bad for the nation these days? I imagine him being the lesser of a great many evils.

The BuShA owns all!

most of the people who argue against him are just scared of change. they might have convincing arguments, but he is so much better than pretty much all others with a shot at victory.

this country needs change, ron paul is happy to bring it.

the one thing i like about him is that he takes money from everyone. he says "thanks for the money" and keeps doing his thing. there is a reason that he doesnt get many large donations. its because people either put that money into advertising for him (ie the blimp) or they want to gain something with that money and support someone else.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Vertigo-X said:
Ron Paul seems well intentioned enough. I'm a bit confused, though, because some people are giving some pretty compelling arguments that he'd be bad for the nation. Then again, who isn't bad for the nation these days? I imagine him being the lesser of a great many evils.

A video games forum is hardly the place to expect well reasoned discussion of political issues, but suffice to say that if you do a little bit of actual reading on the things he's done you'll see that he's not the "least of" the great many evils.  It's ok though; he is polling in the single digits for a reason.