By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants a free copy of Portal on Steam?

naznatips said:
Necromunda said:

I'd love to have a copy, if they aren't already gone :3 I haven't even used my steam account yet, so this would be an excellent start ^_^

If I don't get a response from Yum123 in the next few hours I'll move on to you. 

Any word? Lol

Around the Network

If necromunda doesn't take it than I will.

Edit: Never mind. Too many people in line .

naznatips said:
yum123 said:

ill take it

added you legend

Since the first one fell through you're the next in line. What's your steam name?

hey buddy its yenny

Aww, you should at least give Yum123 a full 24 hrs to respond. Nothing against you Necromunda...it's just like a time I was waiting for an item that was sold out of 2 regions and I had to wait 4 days after somebody put it on hold but didn't come for it...but I got it (and haggled for a good deal, too)!

Oh, and I  got a free copy of Portal from Valve a while back thanks to VGC! It's a good game! I'd be more psyched for Portal 2 except my compy can't handle it and it's not in my budget to upgrade or purchase a new pc. Bravo for passing this experience on to others at no cost, Naznatips!

@Yum123: haha, good for you, I was reading this thread and wrote my comment without refreshing

Around the Network
kingofbubba said:

@Yum123: haha, good for you, I was reading this thread and wrote my comment without refreshing

lol thanks just got home from work and jumped straight to it

yum123 said:
naznatips said:
yum123 said:

ill take it

added you legend

Since the first one fell through you're the next in line. What's your steam name?

hey buddy its yenny

Added you as a friend. Just confirm the friend request and I'll send you the game.

does the ps3 version of portal 2 still come with portal 2 for free on steam? im gona pre order it soon and i need to know witch version to get

Chevinator123 said:

does the ps3 version of portal 2 still come with portal 2 for free on steam? im gona pre order it soon and i need to know witch version to get

It does, but Portal 2 is also only $45 on Steam if you pre-purchase, with no tax, and it's only $40 if you pre-purchase a two pack and split the cost with someone else who wants the game on Steam.

naznatips said:
yum123 said:
naznatips said:
yum123 said:

ill take it

added you legend

hey buddy its yenny

Added you as a friend. Just confirm the friend request and I'll send you the game.

cheers i already added you your in my friends list