By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking of buying Homefront should i get it?

See the thing is that i havent played homefront before and dont know what it is like. i have read up on the storyline and it sounds good. I can see the appeal but i wanna know what you guys think about it. I like FPS games and i like when things are challanging and therefore requires thinking and developing tactics. Do you think this would be a good game for me?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:

See the thing is that i havent played homefront before and dont know what it is like. i have read up on the storyline and it sounds good. I can see the appeal but i wanna know what you guys think about it. I like FPS games and i like when things are challanging and therefore requires thinking and developing tactics. Do you think this would be a good game for me?

Do I think this would be a good game for you? Maybe

Should you get it? Maybe

Will i get it? Probably not, i don't know much about this game. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

If you don't plan to play it online I would wait until it reaches ~$20

Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:

Do I think this would be a good game for you? Maybe

Should you get it? Maybe

Will i get it? Probably not, i don't know much about this game. 

ive read the reviews and they arent too good but im still not sure. I will probably wait till its cheap

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Barozi said:

Im defo gonna play online

PSN addy - mrx95

Around the Network
Barozi said:

If i get this game i will play it online. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

NOOOO!!

Didn;t you see the reviews? My god!!

disolitude said:

NOOOO!!

i know but i wanna get it anyways when its cheap caus sometimes i think reviews are very wrong

PSN addy - mrx95

chris.m95 said:
disolitude said:

NOOOO!!

i know but i wanna get it anyways when its cheap caus sometimes i think reviews are very wrong

Sorry, I dodn't realize you most likely don't know my posting habbits... I was joking. If you like what you see, get it by all means.

disolitude said:
chris.m95 said:
disolitude said:

NOOOO!!

Sorry, I dodn't realize you most likely don't know my posting habbits... I was joking. If you like what you see, get it by all means.

oh ok. i probably will wait anyways its when to get it and at what price really

PSN addy - mrx95