By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SOCOM 4: Impressive New Gameplay Footage Emerged

I thought I might share this with all five of the Socom fans on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33JZ3Uqy9Qs&feature=player_embedded#at=325

Around the Network

I don't know why people are still even calling this game socom us navy seals. I really don't fucking understand.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

So, what's the difference between this and the other hundred shooters out there?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Honestly, this looks terrible, as do all Zipper games...For me it is the apex of lack of creativity in game development.

Chroniczaaa said:

I don't know why people are still even calling this game socom us navy seals. I really don't fucking understand.

>He doesn't know about classic mode

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

To be frank it looked mediocre to me. But lets not forget Zipper has one of the best post-release support in the industry, they have shown this with MAG.

And the game just didn't look that good, too much run n gun. I want to see the classic SOCOM mode that zipper was talking about in which there's no health-regen and respawn.

leatherhat said:
Chroniczaaa said:

>He doesn't know about classic mode

Classic mode still isn't classic enough, where's my fucking lean and grenade arch? It's one thing to change SOME stuff of the last game but to completely change everything except the third person aspect it's not the same game anymore. This is a byoproduct of this dumbed down cod-clown generation. 2 primarys?

Edit. Doesn't mean the game will be bad or anything. It's just not socom.

Chroniczaaa said:

Same here dude. Its more like UN/NATO than USA. 

Chairman-Mao said:
Chroniczaaa said:

You do play a NATO team in single-player.

Chroniczaaa said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Chroniczaaa said:

You do play a NATO team in single-player.

Wow that's f**ked up. I kinda want to play as the most elite soldiers in the United States and bust terrorists, drug lords, etc. Not play as some NATO force with South Koreas (including a chick, not trying to be sexist but there would never be a chick in the US NAVY Seals) and deal with whatever stupid issue they came up with.

I can't believe Zipper is making such stupid moves (in my opinion). I expect this from Slant Six but not Zipper.