By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Donate 300 million Yen to the relief effort in Japan

u do realize how ignorant u sound?  are all japanese people gamers?

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Nope the logo wasn't in the source, *sigh*.....I'd really like to know what motivates you to put such a thing in your post. It just looks tacky and makes people think anything you post is biased.

Actually sod it, ignore me just realised I'd turned sigs off...prolly far worse things in your sig along with most others here so I'll be quiet...Just reminds me why sigs are off :)

That's my Sony..

Makes me so proud. *tear*

buglebum said:
Chroniczaaa said:

So far for company donations

Nintendo - 300 million yen

Sega - 200 million yen

Namco - 100 million yen

Sony - 300 million yen

Pathetic donation from Sony relative to other companies who are worth exponentially less. Actually I'm just ticked off with the sony sucking...I haven't checked the source, but was that stupid sony logo there in it OP?

The nerve of these companies, with their lousy millions of dollars of charity!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Another mistake from sony.

Around the Network
buglebum said:
Chroniczaaa said:

So far for company donations

Nintendo - 300 million yen

Sega - 200 million yen

Namco - 100 million yen

Sony - 300 million yen

Pathetic donation from Sony relative to other companies who are worth exponentially less. Actually I'm just ticked off with the sony sucking...I haven't checked the source, but was that stupid sony logo there in it OP?

If you or anyone else wants it my source will be included in this post. sony also donated 30,000 radios for helping survivors communicate or something like that.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2011/03/14/japanese-gaming-companies-rush-to-donate-money-supplies/

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

FattyDingDong said:

Me?

Well a few things really, OP is bigging up sony over an act that should always be alteristic "way to go sony". When I donate to charity I don't tell anyone or make a big issue out of it. Have some dignity.

The OP put a big "SONY" logo in his post for no apparent reason other than to pimp it up like a press release.

My response was more to  contradict the OP..Since I disagree with making such a topic. Other than congratulating the OP and SONY on such a fantastic move there's little else one can add to a topic like this. So I didnt, instead explained that the donation wasn't actually that much and relatively speaking is much lower than any of the other companies in gaming that have donated.

Maybe I do sound ignorant, not really concerned with that, more onncered with truth and some bloody common sense!

I ask is there a thread congratulating Nintendo in the nintendo forum? Or Microsoft in the ms forum?

buglebum said:

Nope the logo wasn't in the source, *sigh*.....I'd really like to know what motivates you to put such a thing in your post. It just looks tacky and makes people think anything you post is biased.

Actually sod it, ignore me just realised I'd turned sigs off...prolly far worse things in your sig along with most others here so I'll be quiet...Just reminds me why sigs are off :)

I agree, OP what would possess you to put the Sony logo before a purely Sony related article in the Sony discussion forum?? 

that around 3 million dollars from sony which is good stuff even tho 88 billion USD roll though there accounts each year. Wondering what the Toyoda family is going to donate. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

buglebum said:
FattyDingDong said:

Me?

Well a few things really, OP is bigging up sony over an act that should always be alteristic "way to go sony". When I donate to charity I don't tell anyone or make a big issue out of it. Have some dignity.

The OP put a big "SONY" logo in his post for no apparent reason other than to pimp it up like a press release.

My response was more to  contradict the OP..Since I disagree with making such a topic. Other than congratulating the OP and SONY on such a fantastic move there's little else one can add to a topic like this. So I didnt, instead explained that the donation wasn't actually that much and relatively speaking is much lower than any of the other companies in gaming that have donated.

Maybe I do sound ignorant, not really concerned with that, more onncered with truth and some bloody common sense!

I ask is there a thread congratulating Nintendo in the nintendo forum? Or Microsoft in the ms forum?

three things

1. It's about Sony corp., hence the Sony logo...

2. It's my thread, I made it the way I want it

3. Please feel free to not post in here if it bothers you so much..thank you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!