By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So did Bazalmon and outlaw say they were off vacation?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I'm here and ready to play

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

I'm here and ready to play

-

Hey, just got my pm, and a day early at that!

I thought we were starting on the 13th, but either way I'm fine with it coming a bit early.

I'll try to do some posting tomorrow after PAX.

Can't wait to start.

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

I suggest Linkz posts the link to this thread on players walls. I personally didn't know the game started.

It was in the pm.

I just want to confirm the link to this thread should(at the very least it is in all of my Sents) have been the last line of every PM. I will post a link and a reminder to read the PM on walls for those that don't check in sometime tomorrow though.

Also, if anyone is interested in the look/lore of their character, http://www.wowwiki.com/Major_characters contains everyone, as well as plenty of extras obviously.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

I suggest Linkz posts the link to this thread on players walls. I personally didn't know the game started.

It was in the pm.

I just want to confirm the link to this thread should(at the very least it is in all of my Sents) have been the last line of every PM. I will post a link and a reminder to read the PM on walls for those that don't check in sometime tomorrow though.

Also, if anyone is interested in the look/lore of their character, http://www.wowwiki.com/Major_characters contains everyone, as well as plenty of extras obviously.

It's also customary to post a link in the sign up thread.  Wait, I could do that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

A Bad Clown said:
dsister said:
NotStan said:

Lolwut. I use berry all the time :p, it sounds a bit like very. *Thinking of changing his profile pic to berries to piss off happles* x).

>__>

FoS: Notstan

Hey, hey Happle, hey!

OT: Zomgz0rz w3 1s 1n s0m3 133 sh33t

Orange.

Hi. x)

I love annoying orange.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Annoying Orange is awesome

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Annoying Orange is awesome

Lolol,

Hey, hey, apple, hey! WHAT? Knife.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Good morning to everyone except dsister!

Seems things got started without me last night. First order of business:

FoS: NotStan

He clearly referred to dsister as Apple (Happles) then threatened him with a knife. That's some pretty incriminating evidence.

Signature goes here!