By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

it's to be on the front page

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

If it wasn't for the read, trucks would have lasted much longer. He played extremely well, and had many of us fooled in the dead topic. However, that doesn't take away from prof's successful investigation. He did what a cop is supposed to do, find the guilty one.

Also, Trucks did everyone a favor by killing radish.

I can't believe you guys went after outlaw XD, I mean how much proof is enough proof? The guy put his info to good use twice, I personally believe at least. You guys crack me up. Over the course of these mafia games, I've learned to take the info players give me. When that info isn't off and actually coresponds with the actions of someone else or positively flows with the game, I accept it. if I'm fooled,down the road, good play by the scum. I don't think there's a need to dig deep into theories that will eventually confuse the town. You should do that when that info is iffy.

Outlaw's cryptic messages were wonderful. I kind of wish wonk took the time for that post to sink in and have that light bulb glow on the top of his head. Instead, outlaw had to spell it out. Patience is a virtue. And I'm going to start to be very patient with players in the future, even those I suspect.

Recaps are nice. Not everyone (me) likes to go back and read the game. Balz did a wonderful job summarizing the days. But I do admit, it gives off a scum vibe. It feels as if the player is substituting their opinions on players with recaps to avoid slip-ups.

People need to protect Gnizmo in the future!!! I never seen him live more than 2 days. It's easy for one to dismiss how much he offers to thegame because he never lives long enough to give himself a pat on the back.

Good game Linkz and Republic. It was really fun.

for outlaw although I didn't trust him I wasn't going to let him be lynched untill way late.

he could have been on the scum team to know the info night one and night two could have been anyone and with two factions nightkilling it didn't clear me anyway.

Easy enough for you to say you liked them you know what you did :P

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

If it wasn't for the read, trucks would have lasted much longer. He played extremely well, and had many of us fooled in the dead topic. However, that doesn't take away from prof's successful investigation. He did what a cop is supposed to do, find the guilty one.

Looking back, my confession was oddly timed because, just as I posted it, Wonk made the perfect post to postpone my lynch one day further (asking everyone to go for MG). I didn't want to push for that myself because I knew it would look really bad if I tried to push either ABC or MG, Wonk's post was exactly what I needed.

hatmoza said:

Recaps are nice. Not everyone (me) likes to go back and read the game. Balz did a wonderful job summarizing the days. But I do admit, it gives off a scum vibe. It feels as if the player is substituting their opinions on players with recaps to avoid slip-ups.

Recaps are okay at best. My main complaint about them is that they're so long they are hard to reply to. There's so many different thoughts in one post that it gets confusing. There's also the fact the I absolutely hate re-reading the thread. I'm a real believer in one post, one line of thought (except for this one...).

hatmoza said:

People need to protect Gnizmo in the future!!! I never seen him live more than 2 days. It's easy for one to dismiss how much he offers to thegame because he never lives long enough to give himself a pat on the back.

Yes Gnizmo is a really good player that deserves protection. Did you think about protecting him on Night Two or your mind was made up on Wonk?

I did what I said I would do. I worked against your lynch. Although before the game ended you had to die!

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

I can't believe you guys went after outlaw XD, I mean how much proof is enough proof? The guy put his info to good use twice, I personally believe at least. You guys crack me up. Over the course of these mafia games, I've learned to take the info players give me. When that info isn't off and actually coresponds with the actions of someone else or positively flows with the game, I accept it. if I'm fooled,down the road, good play by the scum. I don't think there's a need to dig deep into theories that will eventually confuse the town. You should do that when that info is iffy.

Outlaw's cryptic messages were wonderful. I kind of wish wonk took the time for that post to sink in and have that light bulb glow on the top of his head. Instead, outlaw had to spell it out. Patience is a virtue. And I'm going to start to be very patient with players in the future, even those I suspect.

for outlaw although I didn't trust him I wasn't going to let him be lynched untill way late.

he could have been on the scum team to know the info night one and night two could have been anyone and with two factions nightkilling it didn't clear me anyway.

Come on now. Using your brain and analytical reasoning is hardly too much to ask from a mafia game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

Come on now. Using your brain and analytical reasoning is hardly too much to ask from a mafia game.

What you said fit but there was a reasonable doubt. Not enought to rush a lynch but enough that it should be brought up.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Yes Gnizmo is a really good player that deserves protection. Did you think about protecting him on Night Two or your mind was made up on Wonk?

I knew from twilight I was going to protect wonk. Gnizmo did come to mind (psst psst but I didn't trust him enough yet)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I've run out of creative juices, so awards may suck.

Best Dressed: TruckOSaurus - You had just about everyone fooled, and might've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling ki.. I mean, if it weren't for prof sneaking a peak into your role envelope.

Play the Lotto: hatmoza, theprof00 - Somehow, someway hat matched the mafia's intended kill twice in a row. Even more incredibly, he was blocked the first night otherwise his death would've been for nothing. prof was selfish the first night :p but he then used his scan to find the only remaining scum and put an end to everyone's mistaken trust in TOS.

They came to the party?: darthdevidem01, MetalGear_94, outlawauron - Real life > Mafia. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Still would've been nicer to hear from these guys more often/sooner. Oh and random.org was interesting because as I said in the dead thread, I did it thrice. Each time there was a 25% chance of no action. First time hit hat, second hit dsis, and third hit hat. So the information gained would've been the same everytime anyway.

We hardly knew ye: Final-Fan, radishhead, NotStan - FF just happened to be a "safe" kill, because there weren't any power tells noticed. First game as scum for radish,(at least here) and he was picked off the first night, which quickly led to suspicion for his scummates. NotStan was a rookie here(IIRC) and also scum, which makes for a rough start as Wonk can attest to.

Indecisive much: A Bad Clown - Never ended a day with a vote on a player. Actually beyond lessons as a host, I learned some important lessons for playing this round. I shouldn't be so hesitant to vote, nor should I shy away from "town leader" if nobody is taking up the position.

Eager beaver: Baalzamon - The recaps were good to see and helpful for those with short memorys/attention spans.

Paranoia, Paranoia: Hephaestos - Couldn't have been more wrong about people he was suspicious of night two, but I would've been in the same shoes if our positions were reversed. One cookie points awarded for knowing Illidan would be included.

You DO know Jack: Gnizmo - Your took three names and quickly came up with a theory that was half right. I'd love to create another setup with the same theme in a year or so and see what you come up with as names and roles are revealed.

Participation awards: dsister, Vetteman94, Wonktonodi - You guys deserve better, as you were quite entertaining. I'm just out of things to say.

wewt! I got by far the best reward

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Thanks for the awards Linkzmax!

I actually would love to dress as Illidan, demon hunters are so cool! (The bandana on the eyes would cause trouble though)

Signature goes here!