By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MetalGear_94 said:
NotStan said:

Maaan I haven't played mafia in a while, reading the rules makes me remember why I liked this game berry much! :D

Berry!?!?!???

Yes it's the uber cool way of saying very

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Oh, okay.

-

dsister said:

Vote: The Canadian!

Also I will go all game without reading my PM

But.......What if your the docter or cop or some other important role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

I also find your hate for canadians displeasing.

-

Everyone seemed excited as they poured into the convention hall for the 26th Bi-Weekly meeting of Warcraft cosplayers. This time around the number of participants grew, quite a bit, to a staggering 17. It was hard to find such dedicated people in this rural community that was completely off the grid. Heck, hardly anyone out here had even heard of Tetris, let alone Warcraft.

Today was a special occasion though, as it marked the one-year anniversary of their first gathering. Back then, they numbered two and used plastic and cardboard to call themselves an orc and an elf. Now the costumes were so elaborate and detailed that body features were augmented to match their characters, wings could stretch out and flap as if the person would fly off, and weapons seemed so authentic that they might be capable of inflicting mortal damage.

In honor of this event, Unnamed, the only present member of the inaugural meeting, decided everyone would play a new game together. He gathered everyone together and then handed each an envelope. "Inside are the rules to Mafia as well as your individual role. Read it in secret and gather again to decide who should be lynched, that is sit out and enjoy some Junglevine Wine and Dalaran Sharp."

After some time, everyone returned from their corners and were surprised to find Unnamed missing. Suddenly, his body fell from the ceiling. Some rushed to his aid, while others panicked and bolted for the exits. The latter screamed in desperation as they realized they were locked in. The former grew solemn, finding that their friend had died, and in looking up, were shocked to see an impression the size of Unnamed in the celing. As if a body falling from out of nowhere wasn't a clue enough, this confirmed that the death was no accident, but cold murder.

One voice squeaked meekly, "So much for fun and games..." gulped and continued, "...it seems sh*t just got real."

Unnamed was murdered. He was Hogger, RANDOM DUDE. [KN0]
(This was going to be noname, but he might always replace in, though hopefully no replacements will be needed)

* Day One Continue *

Around the Network

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Nice opening, linkz

-

NotStan said:
MetalGear_94 said:
NotStan said:

Maaan I haven't played mafia in a while, reading the rules makes me remember why I liked this game berry much! :D

Berry!?!?!???

Yes it's the uber cool way of saying very

or is it a way of saying bury??

berry bury and now a body hmm

I always vote for the canadian though ;_;

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Lolwut. I use berry all the time :p, it sounds a bit like very. *Thinking of changing his profile pic to berries to piss off happles* x).

Great opening :p, did pull out a few lols from me haha!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.