By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new Lair pics/vido/info relese date

Can you guys please shutup about ps3 hype, I don't care about it. I just want to play the games on the ps3, xbox 360, and wii. I am exciting to hear about this game, it looks like fun. Your mother, from what I have read, you seem like you are very immature. You need to take away your passionate hatred of sony for hyping their console. I came hear to have intelligent conversations about games. This seemed like a very intelligent board, and what I have seen was rather stupid. If I wanted to hear this idiotic fanboy behavior I would have gone to gamespot.

Around the Network

"Your mother, from what I have read, you seem like you are very immature."

Never knew that to be a crime.  And frankly, you actually think I care whether you think I'm immature or not?

Hey, your mother, I was curious, who's your mother?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

My mother is my father.

I'm also curious: did you inherit those ears and green complexion from your mom or your dad? 

your mother said:

"Your mother, from what I have read, you seem like you are very immature."

Never knew that to be a crime. And frankly, you actually think I care whether you think I'm immature or not?

I certainly don't think you care. And btw, how does "...it's not surprising at all that Crysis looks better. It's meant to hype direct x 10, is a FPS, and will hardly be playable on current PCs..." indicate that I'm saying that Lair should be directly compared to Crysis and that Lair is a FPS? Like I've said, it's also not surprising that a screenshot of a shooter (GoW) would look better than a screenshot of Lair or any other type of game, but factors such as game types and how big the environments should also be considered...oh, and perhaps hardware (saying a Wii game doesn't look as good as a PS3 game isn't exactly saying much, for example). How did what I say suddenly confuse you? There are more factors involved, but nowhere did I say Lair was the same kind of game.

You said you'd never say maybe? That's sad, to me, because there are a lot of situations where maybe fits. One is being able to change your mind, which I did. People should rethink their ideas sometimes.

Around the Network

"I certainly don't think you care."

You are oh so right. 

"And btw,  how does "...it's not surprising at all that Crysis looks better.  It's meant to hype direct x 10, is a FPS, and will hardly be playable on current PCs..." indicate that I'm saying that Lair should be directly compared to Crysis and that Lair is a FPS?  Like I've said, it's also not surprising that a screenshot of a shooter (GoW) would look better than a screenshot of Lair or any other type of game, but factors such as game types and how big the environments should also be considered.  How did what I say suddenly confuse you?  There are more factors involved, but nowhere did I say Lair was the same kind of game."

Hey, I started by saying that THREE-MEN-WITH-ARMOR-SCREENSHOT didn't look as good as a GoW screenshot. What's your problem understanding that? I sure as hell hope that wasn't cinematic, and I sure as hell know if they can afford to do so much in terms of details and swooping-into-ground-level-from-the-air, they are working with insane LODs - so THAT particular screenshot just looks MEH. Then everything started going downhill from there.

"You said you'd never say maybe?  That's sad, to me, because there are a lot of situations where maybe fits.  One is being able to change your mind, which I did.  People should rethink their ideas sometimes"

Oh, sure there are, but that situation wasn't it.

And you are oh so right - people should rethink their ideas sometimes...

your mother said:

My mother is my father.

I'm also curious: did you inherit those ears and green complexion from your mom or your dad?

My father (a orc) raped my mother (elf)

So the green comes from my father, and the pointy ears comes from my mother. 

"My father (a orc) raped my mother (elf)

So the green comes from my father, and the pointy ears comes from my mother. "

That explains a lot. 

My... primary user name, and my 'classic' one is... 'Orky' I've been useing that one since WarCraft1 (multiplayer)

You play a game like WoW, you likely find a Orky on almost every server. However I was useing that name back when I could register it anywhere/everywhere.

I am orky@yahoo.com (I lost my password/e-mail linked to it)

When I was in middle school I wrote a 90 page story on Orky, and over the summer I lost the disc with the project on it, and I didnt have it backed up at home, and the school wiped all the computers for some reason... Made me madder than crap. 

your mother said:

"I certainly don't think you care."

You are oh so right.

"And btw, how does "...it's not surprising at all that Crysis looks better. It's meant to hype direct x 10, is a FPS, and will hardly be playable on current PCs..." indicate that I'm saying that Lair should be directly compared to Crysis and that Lair is a FPS? Like I've said, it's also not surprising that a screenshot of a shooter (GoW) would look better than a screenshot of Lair or any other type of game, but factors such as game types and how big the environments should also be considered. How did what I say suddenly confuse you? There are more factors involved, but nowhere did I say Lair was the same kind of game."

Hey, I started by saying that THREE-MEN-WITH-ARMOR-SCREENSHOT didn't look as good as a GoW screenshot. What's your problem understanding that? I sure as hell hope that wasn't cinematic, and I sure as hell know if they can afford to do so much in terms of details and swooping-into-ground-level-from-the-air, they are working with insane LODs - so THAT particular screenshot just looks MEH. Then everything started going downhill from there.

"You said you'd never say maybe? That's sad, to me, because there are a lot of situations where maybe fits. One is being able to change your mind, which I did. People should rethink their ideas sometimes"

Oh, sure there are, but that situation wasn't it.

And you are oh so right - people should rethink their ideas sometimes...

Clever, don't answer my questions and change it back to what started this.  Well, that's not what I was talking about, but again, clever.  And yet again:  that screenshot doesn't mean anything, so that paragraph there was pointless.

I said maybe I would not respond anymore, but then I did, so I'm not sure why you got all holier-than-thou about not saying maybe.