By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gust Announces New Atelier Series Game

Was just viewing the site quickly and You just made my week, thanks!

I LOVE the atelier series, it is my 2nd fave, and Rorona is my favourite of them all so to hear a sequel is on the way has made me ecstatic,

with this and FF13-2 it is proving a great year for sequels

Btw totori's localisation is rumoured for quarter 3, I will be buying the english version again as well,

many thanks once again

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

@Mantel

far as I've read Totori has a 6 year deadline instead of 4 but there is definitely still a time limit and there likely always will be.  It's too big of a part of the series for it to go away.

@2000

Q3 would make sense, NISA has nothing announced to release after Disgaea 4 and Totori would make sense for the later half of the year.

2000cc said:

Was just viewing the site quickly and You just made my week, thanks!

I LOVE the atelier series, it is my 2nd fave, and Rorona is my favourite of them all so to hear a sequel is on the way has made me ecstatic,

with this and FF13-2 it is proving a great year for sequels

Btw totori's localisation is rumoured for quarter 3, I will be buying the english version again as well,

many thanks once again

I new you would love this announcement.

I can't wait to see more info and a trailer.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

The supposed official website will open on 25 March 2011.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlK4DmBDjvM&feature=youtube_gdata

Around the Network

The supposed main character:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/03/08/new_atelier/

mantlepiecek said:
Torillian said:

I'm curious to hear what improvements they put into the game since Totori seems to have improved a lot from Rorona.  Now all I need is an announcement for Totori's localization.  C'mon NISA!

I hope they remove the time limit it sucked in rorona.

I really liked the time limit, because it reminded me persona 4