By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Games made PILOTWINGS !!!! New aircraft pics

source - http://www.gamexplain.com/article-385-1299174884-pilotwings-resort-developer-revealed.html

I guess wikipedia CAN actually be wrong.

Pics here ----

More pics here - http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/24303/news/new-pilotwings-resort-images-show-new-aircraft-wuhu-island/

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Top picture looks like a F-zero vehicle and this will be my first 3DS game.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Huh. Nintendo did a good job at hiding that one. All the more reason for them to give F-Zero to Monster

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I´m not familiar with Monster Games, what have they developed besides Pilotwings?

JGarret said:

I´m not familiar with Monster Games, what have they developed besides Pilotwings?

ExciteTrucks and Excitebots, plus other non-nintendo racing games

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

This is pretty big news considering the amount of resources Nintendo seemingly have available for developing games we have no idea about.. E3 could have some big surprises in store.

puffy said:

This is pretty big news considering the amount of resources Nintendo seemingly have available for developing games we have no idea about.. E3 could have some big surprises in store.

Maybe they could have bought some devs but never talk about it, too.

So that's what they have been up to.

I wonder what Nevel Level are doing as well

MrT-Tar said:

So that's what they have been up to.

I wonder what Nevel Level are doing as well

Making Captain America (multiplat) I believe

Galaki said:
puffy said:

Maybe they could have bought some devs but never talk about it, too.

Well Nintendo is very good at keeping secrets. I'd say they could use some additional teams, they have so many properties the more developers the better.

If PilotWings does well and I was Nintendo I'd aquire them. Nintendo Of America doesn't have nearly enough studios. They aren't capable of creating many games, NOA needs to expand!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer