By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Announces Move.me, Failed To Mention that It Doesn’t Own It

PullusPardus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

facepalm (@the thread not the 'news')

i don't know where Nsanity gets his stuff, but Move.Me isn't even a domain, so the original thread is pointless.

yep, and apparently the author has a history of the kinectz is better than dah move articles and sony liezzzz articles -_-

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Nsanity...

Hmmm

N-s-a-n-i-t-y...

...Slenor?

Nsanity

Slenor!?!

Typing in "move.me" in the url returns a site not found with this message:

"The webpage at http://http//www.thedomains.com/2011/03/03/updated-sony-announces-the-development-of-move-me-but-they-dont-own-the-domain-i-do/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." 

The guy who owns move.me isn't very smart as his reroute returns "http://http//"

But like I said, move.me isn't their domain, it's the name of their product. Like Make.Believe. There is no website www.make.believe.com it's just their logo of having a dot between words. It's like iPhone, or iPad. Sony has Make.Believe and Move.Me

darthdevidem01 said:

Lol wut?

SONY seems to be getting into so many silly random disputes like these recently lol

the dark side has many enemies darth kun...deranged shamans among those enemies (reference to the site)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
PullusPardus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

i don't know where Nsanity gets his stuff, but Move.Me isn't even a domain, so the original thread is pointless.

yep, and apparently the author has a history of the kinectz is better than dah move articles and sony liezzzz articles -_-

DUUUUUUUDE R U IMPLAYING THAT the author also has terrible grammar and spellingz?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
patapon said:

Nsanity...

Hmmm

N-s-a-n-i-t-y...

...Slenor?

Nsanity

Slenor!?!

selnor? or slenor?

speaking of which, where IS that guy...I miss the xxx has the best gfx evah threads

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
PullusPardus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

DUUUUUUUDE R U IMPLAYING THAT the author also has terrible grammar and spellingz?

after the ninja death squad I sent is done with him, grammar will be the least of his problems! buhahahhahahhaha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
patapon said:

Nsanity...

Hmmm

N-s-a-n-i-t-y...

...Slenor?

Nsanity

Slenor!?!

selnor? or slenor?

speaking of which, where IS that guy...I miss the xxx has the best gfx evah threads

hes on the XBL , i've talked to him a couple of times, he said he was busy playing Halo Reach all the time, then said he might drop in to say hi, but i told him to not to, since he'll get a lot of hate so its not worth it.

PullusPardus said:

Sony is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll

happy?

Nobody is forcing you to come in here and i'm also sick of your smart remarks and insults.

M.U.G.E.N said:
ultraslick said:

I am probly wrong but isnt Moveme.com different than Move.me

The latter is Move DOT me, (is it not?)

and the former is all one word... with no DOT.

haha I feel like Dr. Seuss writing all that.

hi5

exactly

move.me is a product name for sony, the author has a history of sony bashing

I know nothing of the guys history with Sony.