By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ3 MOVE Settings - Help!

I used 80% horizontal and 90% vertical deadzone for single player campaign. I never got quite used to turning with the move. Playing co-op after with a controller felt a lot better. (The crosshair doesn't bounce around while shooting with the controller either)

I'll try it again with 0,0 deadzone, maybe that works better. Doesn't that just turn the move into a big analog stick?

So far it doesn't come close to the speed and accuracy of mouse control. It does work really well in the on rail shooter sections, but turning is easier with a controller.

Around the Network
Pjams said:

This is a great video for you, 

i totally agree with him about the jet pack using that thing with the move is a nightmare

Thanks for all the input!!!!!!!!!

I ended up with a 0 H-deazone, 0 V-deadzone, 0 cursor sensitivity, 80 turn speed.

The difference in how the game plays is pretty significant. KZ3 with the move is so fun.

Btw, I found that calibrating the MOVE is just as important as the settings. Depending on how I calibrate the MOVE it jumps from amazing, intuitive and precise to completely unplayable.

-Newcloud- said:
Pjams said:

i totally agree with him about the jet pack using that thing with the move is a nightmare

Yeah. I think they needed to do more play testing with players using MOVE.

silicon said:
-Newcloud- said:
Pjams said:

Yeah. I think they needed to do more play testing with players using MOVE.

Maibe it's intentional. Since the jetpack machine gun is soo powerfull, this probably pays off for those who put in the hard work and canuse it well. I wonder how it controlls with the DS3.

Around the Network

The Jet-Pack controls with the DS3 are very easy, basically it controls almost the same as if you weren't wearing one. Can't wait to get Move so I can play KZ3 with it!

i use

20 h-deazone

20 v-deadzone

20 cursor sensitivity

50 turn speed

it works great for me, i got used to the jetpacks, didnt have a problem