By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - the 2012 olympic logo is racist

Rath said:

I always thought it looked a bit like Lisa Simpson giving head.

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:

So, ugly = racist?

But I haven't heard a scandal about your mom, so that can't be true =/

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

So, ugly = racist?

But I haven't heard a scandal about your mom, so that can't be true =/

I don't care how old school, or Comedy Central, mom jokes are... that one was great!

Talk about hypersensativity, and doesn't the "Zion is a term that refers to the city of Jerusalem and Iran does not recognize Israel." go against the spirit of the Olympics anyway? I say good riddance.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

oh no not Iran! boo hoo! Iran can go fuck itself and try to become less of a shithole instead of whining over an olympic logo it will win no medals in anyways. 

Around the Network
Rath said:

I always thought it looked a bit like Lisa Simpson giving head.

Oh god... now i can't unsee that.  Dang it.

haha I wonder how many hours countless Iranians spent analyzing that logo trying to find something that might possibly be seen as an affront to their oh-so-high values.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

The London logo shows the numbers 2012 in four jagged multi-colored figures and was launched in 2007. Zion is a term that refers to the city of Jerusalem and Iran does not recognize Israel.

why make a fuss of something you dont recognise?

the fact that their bothered about it means they do recognise it....if they didnt then the 'term' wouldnt 'refer' in the first place.