5. Hephaestos
6. MetalGear_94
7. Final-Fan
8. theprof00
9. noname2200
10. dsister
11. Gnizmo
12. Vetteman94
13. Darthdevidem01 and his dog (IF game starts on or after March 12th)
20. Baalzamon (IF game starts on or after March 13th)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Hey all, I will take the reigns with Republic's help.

Everyone cool with waiting until the 13th to kick things off?

I'm not unveiling my themed game yet, as it's nowhere near ready to go and I'm not sure I'd even have the time within the next week. I'll prep that for my next time at bat. Instead, I came up with(or rather read elsewhere and will tweak) a setup for here. It will have some uncommon roles, but most players will just be vanilla.(without any powers) Everyone okay with that?

Sounds great!^

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I'm going to be busy as hell whenever I get back, but if that's when the game will start, then I'm down.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

sounds good

Around the Network

Darth better be hoping he isn't stuck as number 13...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

I'm pretty sure he wants to be 13.

Or at least 13V.

It's darth's mafia joke that the numbered slot represents the corresponding Final Fantasy iteration. Since he's an FF13 Versus fan, I'm sure 13 is wher he wants to be :P

theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:

I'm pretty sure he wants to be 13.

Or at least 13V.

It's darth's mafia joke that the numbered slot represents the corresponding Final Fantasy iteration. Since he's an FF13 Versus fan, I'm sure 13 is wher he wants to be :P

Not when it turns out we have a Halloween theme lol

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:

Not when it turns out we have a Halloween theme lol

This time the Halloweentownsfolk have gotten into the Easter door, and, led by Jack Skellington, they have to figure out who is egging all the houses.  Players with egged houses have to withdraw to clean up. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Signup List
1. A Bad Clown
2. TruckOSaurus
3. radishhead
4. Wonktonodi
5. Hephaestos
6. MetalGear_94
7. Final-Fan
8. theprof00
9. noname2200
10. dsister
11. Gnizmo
12. Vetteman94
13. Darthdevidem01 and his dog (IF game starts on or after March 12th)
14. hatmoza
20. Baalzamon (IF game starts on or after March 13th)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson