By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There might be a Wii under my Christmas tree right now!!

Backstory:

My mom got home today and I noticed she left a wrapped gift on the table and took two bags and hid them( badly :) )  in another room.  When she left i went over and looked inside and there are 3 wii-motes and Mario Party 8.  I think this might be a gift for the family since all the gifs for my cousins and such have already been wrapped for a while

Ok so I was hoping that someone might still have the box their wii came in and if so could you tell me the dimensions.  I know it will ruin the surprise but i just can't believe she found a wii in stores at this time of the year! 

Thanx!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

lol you're a bad kid. :P

Give me a minute, I'll go measure mine and edit the post.

ok, give me your house phone number.. i promise i won't tell your mom...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

16x10x4 inches roughly.

That's  10 tall, 16 wide, 4 deep.  Hope it helps 

Around the Network

I would say it's a given.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Quick! Grab it and sell it on Ebay!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

:O..........omg......I think it is a wii........... :O............thanks rendo......... :O

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Could be a wind up. Last year we put a couple of bricks into an empty 360 box and wrapped it up for my workmates 14 year old step son. Apparently his face was a picture. He did have a real one that they gave him after, but a funny trick anyway.

I reckon your mom has just hidden the games and wiimotes badly hoping that you look, think you are getting a wii, get really excited, then when you open your presents you will get a jumper in a wii shaped box *evil laugh*