By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - * News * Technology * PlayStation European customs ordered to seize PlayStation shipments in legal dispute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/feb/28/playstation-3-lg-legal-dispute

wow pretty crazy

Around the Network

didn't know I had coppied that much in the title :(

So sony stole some of the bluray tech? sony needs to go to jail for theft!

Posted already.

3rd time posted....and still as shocking

Around the Network

I do not know how I missed this if it was posted 3 times, but I think I have some high level LG employees to add to my hitlist.

And Blu Ray remains as controversial a decision for Sony as ever. The patents despite are always rumbling in the background but this is the first time in a very long while that such a high profile item has been blocked in this way.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

If european consumers get wind of this expect the 3 week supply of PS3 shipments left in europe to dry up faster than usual. Sales should rise or so you would think but then no sales at all for however long the legal dispute lasts. This would mark the biggest drop off ever lol.

A_C_E said:

If european consumers get wind of this expect the 3 week supply of PS3 shipments left in europe to dry up faster than usual. Sales should rise or so you would think but then no sales at all for however long the legal dispute lasts. This would mark the biggest drop off ever lol.

But but the xbox would kill the PS3 then in sales.

gurglesletch said:
A_C_E said:

But but the xbox would kill the PS3 then in sales.

Yes, yes moidered in code blood

I mean...that would be unfortunate.