By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DMC4 will be 1st MP PS3 game, which will OUTSELL x360 ver. WW in 1st month?

CrazzyMan said:
stupid people, you don`t understand, that PS2 USERS will go to PS3 TO PLAY DMC4 and GTA4.
LMAO.

or more realistically,  ps2 owners who are still buying the games they play for the ps2 do not own a ps3, 360, or wii and thus sales will go to none of the above.  you do understand that a ps2 cannot play ps3 games right?

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
stupid people, you don`t understand, that PS2 USERS will go to PS3 TO PLAY DMC4 and GTA4.
LMAO.

Or those PS2 owners already have a PS3 but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

CrazzyMan said:
LMAO.

They will also go the the 360... and considering the buying habits of the average US consumer... more of them will go to the 360.

@crazzy... You do realize that "Crazy" as in "Insane" is spelled with one Z, don't you? Or.... did you just add that extra Z as a very subtle jab at people who use Loose intease of Lose (as is someone is a loser in life). Nah. I suspect you didn't.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

quarashi said:
CrazzyMan said:
LMAO.

Or those PS2 owners already have a PS3 but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game.

Or those PS2 owners already have a 360 but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game.

Or those PS2 owners already have a wii but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game. 

....because there is no guarantee that a previously ps2 owner bought a ps3.  in fact, sales data would suggest the opposite.  but i still stand by my comment.  number of ps2s sold > 115M.  number of (wii + 360 + ps3) sold ~40M   A majority of those buying GHIII for ps2 don't have a current generation consol let alone a ps3.

Around the Network

Could happen, the Japan and EU sales will definitely help.

Then I view multi-console owners like me. I am buying it for PS3 over 360 based on the controller. I've played DMC1,2 and 3 all on the PS2. So that is what I am used to. I also cannot stand that "gummy" feel of the 360 face buttons and don't think it is best used for games that have heavy use of them.

Plus, it is possible some people might be too stupid to realize the game is even for the 360. =)

If I had to bet, I'd still take the 360 to come out on top, but I would not be overly shocked if the opposite was true.

CrazzyMan said:
LMAO.

Sorry, I think you need to shutdown your PC lay down in your bed and sleep a little...

Please don't get drunk again, you are too young for the alcohol... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
kitler53 said:
quarashi said:
CrazzyMan said:
LMAO.

Or those PS2 owners already have a 360 but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game.

Or those PS2 owners already have a wii but bought GHIII for the PS2 because they didnt wanna buy a new guitar but just a new game.

....because there is no guarantee that a previously ps2 owner bought a ps3. in fact, sales data would suggest the opposite. but i still stand by my comment. number of ps2s sold > 115M. number of (wii + 360 + ps3) sold ~40M A majority of those buying GHIII for ps2 don't have a current generation consol let alone a ps3.

Just don't bother... this site regularly gets people like him, after a few months of sales data they eventually lose steam. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

CrazzyMan said:
LMAO.

crazy man hohoho you keep assume that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@ Bitmap Frogs

really man ... thats a lot to say for someone who hasn't been posting long .....

On topic:
Well we know the PS3 version will outsell the 360 version in Japan and maybe Europe (it'll be really close). Japan won't be enough to make for the difference in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.